anacrid1newbie
8 posts

Posted:
hey, im not a raver or poi artist yet, but ive been really interested in it ever since my friend showed me his abilities with poi and ever since i saw something poi-ish at a dance i was at.

What im looking for, is these LED balls on chords (i guess, as i said, im new to the whole poi thing) and anyway, the balls were about the size of a quarter, maybe larger, in diameter, see thru, and contained an inner LED light.

Does anybody know what Im looking for? or can anybody help me out?

-anacrid1-

-anacrid1-

Twisthem488member
187 posts

Posted:

Welcome to HOP. First things first read the FAQ at [Old link] Dont go around repeating posts in different areas of the forum thats a no no wink My pracice poi consist of an old pair of tube socks with some strobing balls in them. I like them because they dont tangle, the balls are nice and soft (although they dont seems soft whilst your rack yourself with them frown) They are short and free cause i already had the balls and socks. Just stuff the balls (you can use something like tennis balls small fluffy things, whatever in them) in the socks spin them around fast so the socks strech out as much as they are gonna strech and tie a not in the end of them both.

Twisthem488

Im a Thespian, But I'll Act Normal Around You Guys

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Damn it..

you beat me tongue