Forums > Social Chat > How the hell do i fwd weave + 180 turn!?!

Login/Join to Participate

SsJ KaKaRoTtOmember
26 posts

Posted:
all i want 2 know is how the hell do you turn 180 degrees and do the fwd weave!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!thanx in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALIBABAmember
52 posts

Posted:
it will involve twatting yourself a few times.select a side of your forward weave and when you go to that side step your body round so that the side you have chosen becomes a backwards weave on your other side. ie. if you chose your left, turn your body towards the left(quickly) so that it is now a bckwards weave on your right and then do the backwards weave(maybe practise this first?)thats all i can think of.

ALIBABACHICKENMANICANSEEYOURUNDERWEAR

CAINED-AND-UNABLEmember
214 posts

Posted:
TO START WITH I LEARNED TO TURN ANTI CLOCKWISE. DO THE WEAVE AND AS YOU COME TO THE BEATS ON THE LEFT OF YOUR BODY, FOLLOW THE POI AROUND. YOU SHOULD NOW BE SPINNINING THE IN A BACKWARDS WEAVE ON YOU LEFT HAND SIDE, HAVING TURNED 180' :P

tkerbymember
30 posts

Posted:
I actually learnt the backward weave this way and have taught people by getting them to turn and reverse the motion. It seems more natural than starting backwards.Happy swinging smileTim

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
quote:
I actually learnt the backward weave this way and have taught people by getting them to turn and reverse the motion. It seems more natural than starting backwards.
thats a good idea...because i am having a hellahard time gettig the backwards weave started, but i did almost get the 180 turn. I thought i was doing it wrong because the Strings changed direction...<>discovery is knowledge, and knowledge is power.------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown[This message has been edited by Superman (edited 15 March 2001).][This message has been edited by Superman (edited 15 March 2001).]

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

SsJ KaKaRoTtOmember
26 posts

Posted:
Thanx all of you!!!!!! But i can barely get the backwards weave! Well, thanx anyway!!!!!