Forums > Social Chat > whoooop!!! and thanks too.....

Login/Join to Participate

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
after 5 months of sleep deprivation & caffiene addiction, ive just handed in my draft thesis. i had my final project presentation on friday which went well [the main critisism being that i have too much personality for a technical engineering presentation - maybe thats a good thing....]

my project is a complete success...which is good... but im more happy about having time to pick up my poi again....

a big thanks to ade, bobo, flynt, vim, anyone else ive forgotten, but mainly lightning who posted and pm'd multiple abusive messages telling me to stop procrastinating on HoP.
hug

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

EeraBRONZE Member
old hand
1,107 posts

Posted:
Wearing anything other than steel-rimed glasses and sensible shoes shows too much personality for most engineers, don't take it personally.

And don't wear hot pink to interviews; they take a dim view of that.

Well done. Have a beer.

There is a slight possibility that I am not actually right all of the time.

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
nice one bro, now go get drunk, have lots of fun, and pre for me in a month and 9days!

Step (el-nombrie)

OrangeBoboSILVER Member
veteran
1,389 posts

Posted:
*superflyingyaayforDentrassihappinessrelaxationreliefsuperuberoverthetopmonkeyspiralGLOMP*

YAAAAAAAAAH DENTRASSI! *whips out pompoms and does little cheer routine* (don't ask, never again...)

Congrats mate, told ya you could do it, now you can finally spend all that time you were working... and figure out all those staff combinations you were going on about, ya?

biggrin Am truly, very happy for you!! hug: hughughugkiss

Written by: Dentrassi

but mainly lightning who posted and pm'd multiple abusive messages telling me to stop procrastinating on HoP.

hug

Yesh, so I wasn't the only one who noticed that Mike took it upon himself to be Dentrassi's personal slave driver, eh? tongue hug

~ Bobo

wie weit, wie weit noch?
fragst mich, wo wir gewesen sind...
du fehlst hier

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
To be honest, I kinda enjoyed it. ubbangel

I think Dentrassi did, too. spank

Remember how I said I'd snog with you once you finished? Um... redface Well, see, I have a boyfriend now, so can't do that anymore.

But I hear Arsn has volunteered! wink

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

SpitFireGOLD Member
Mand's Girl....and The Not So Shy One
2,723 posts

Posted:
hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug

Congrats on getting it done, man!!

biggrin

Solitude sometimes speaks to you, and you should listen.

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
yay!!! congrats!!! i know how annoying and time-consuming and hair-pulling and maddening the process is. so uber congrats to you hug

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
Congratulations man. That's fantastic. I handed mine in about a year ago and it's a wicked feeling to not have to worry about it anymore. Even better that it was a success too biggrin clap

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

_Clare_BRONZE Member
Still wiggling
5,967 posts

Posted:
I fully agree with that.... well done, it's such a relief to get a thesis done (and done well!!)
Now you just have to think of all the fun things to do with your spare time (apart from poi!!)

weavesmiley

Getting to the other side smile

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
Well done darling, now go get some sleep!

xoxxoxoxoxoxox big snuggles!

Currently on the right side up of the world.

LyraSILVER Member
spiny norman
314 posts

Posted:
wow, you maintained your personality and sanity throught the crazyness of your thesis (how many pages was it?) be careful about getting of the caddine addiction though, i know someone who went into withdrawl while he was trying to get himself off Balls(an energy drink) Congradulations, you should throw a party>>>peace

if you think that our kiss was all in the lips, come on you got it all wrong man, and if you think that our dance was all in the hips then, oh well, do the twist -The White Stripes

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Written by:

But I hear Arsn has volunteered!

huh? hes gunna kiss dentrassi?
oh...

eek

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
Congratulations!

beerchug

Monkeys monkeys and bananas

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Dropbears and monkey jumps . smile

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
So does this mean you now have to get a real job? Remember, you're buying the beer at the end of the year! tongue Congrats big time!!!! hug hug hug

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
yay dentrassi - you're free ubbrollsmile

well done, much admiration

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
Written by: L i g h t n i n g

To be honest, I kinda enjoyed it. ubbangel

I think Dentrassi did, too. spank

Remember how I said I'd snog with you once you finished? Um... redface Well, see, I have a boyfriend now, so can't do that anymore.

But I hear Arsn has volunteered! wink

bugger.... i well.... i suppose youve gotta be quick or the legible bachelors tend to disappear....

although i did kiss arsn once.... perhaps he wants to return the favour?

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.