Tao StarPooh-Bah
1,662 posts

Posted:
is it just me or have these completely dissapeared from the shop?

i'm sure there used to be glow beanbags that changed colour. confused

I had a dream that my friend had a
strong-bad pop up book,
it was the book of my dreams.

ParafinfairySILVER Member
old hand
845 posts

Posted:
I heard somewhere that they were doing new improved ones. Can't remember where though. Could have been a thread from here confused. I bought a couple and they are really good considering how cheap they were

Slicing the Loaf as we speak.

I need it..... Trust me!

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
I bought a couple of them and went to get some more in about February I think. They weren't there so I mailed Malc and got the reply along the lines of

"Be back in stock with better ones in about 6 weeks"

so don't hold your breath! Although they must have plans to bring them back sometime. You can get them other places on the internet but I must give big props to HoP cuz I've never seen them anywhere else that were as cheap. There's lots of alternatives to just the rainbow out there too that don't change colour. I recomend samballs for good solid colour and they're wrapped in latex instead of material so give a very nice glow indeed but I think they only come in red. Do a google search and you'll find something good

Let's relight this forum ubblove