Forums > Other Toys > Hello fellow devilstickers!

Login/Join to Participate

DsAdsPoi? Never!
316 posts

Posted:
Just thought I'd say hi as am new to HOP.

Have checked out the devilstick.de page, some great tricks there. However i noticed there are hardly any hand stick throwing tricks, over shoulder throws or back crosses. This was a suprise to me as these are some of my favorite tricks!

any way is nice to get some alternative input, especially as there seem to be so few of us!

Laters Guys.

Is that magnets!?

JeStErSILVER Member
enthusiast
214 posts

Posted:
Hi, welcome to HOP

Trying to play the Akashic records,
but my turntables not compatible.

tennisBRONZE Member
confused and abused
363 posts

Posted:
Evening mr/s Ds Ads. don't suppose you fancy sharing some tricks with us. You never know we may have a few tucked up our sleeves too.
Please i'm running out of ideas

Tennis

Jeez that stuff went straight to my head.

My cat's breath smells like catfood

DsAdsPoi? Never!
316 posts

Posted:
Hi tennis

Is Mr DsAds bye the way, and you want some tricks eh.

How about, neck rolls in helicopter plain,that is quite a nice one.

Also hand stick throw tricks:
Here's one:
if you can one handed pop a heli up in the air do so and as you push up with the hand stick let go, you should be able to get one rotation of the hand stick catch it again and the devil after. This looks nice when you alternate left and right hands

Erm there are more but cant be arsed to post them right now as the explanations start getting a bit complex, will promiss to post a few every now and then.

I am always interested in new tricks so post it if you come accross anything cool.

hope the above isn't old hat let me know if it is and i'll try and post something a little more jucy when i have time.

here's one at you

Adam.

Is that magnets!?

tennisBRONZE Member
confused and abused
363 posts

Posted:
Sweet that sounds like fun tell me more about the neck roll if that's ok. I have been experimenting with that for a while and only seem to achieve a bruised face. Any help will be quite good for both my devilsticking and my face. I've been toying around with the old handstick throwing stuff but not that particular one so i'll give it a go tonight.

Tennis

Jeez that went straight to my head.......got any more?

My cat's breath smells like catfood

DsAdsPoi? Never!
316 posts

Posted:
Things to remember with the neck roll:

If you spin heli anti clockwise, you need pop it up and towards your neck with the left hand. Vise versa if you spin clockwise. Also helps loads if you slow down your heli as much as possible so that you can get the timing rite, and you can also step into the stick slightly rather than relying on the stick moving to your neck.

Hope that helps

Ads

Is that magnets!?