Forums > Technical Discussion > Electroglow staff delivery time..?

Login/Join to Participate

Jinmember
7 posts

Posted:
Hello, I am going to order an electroglow staff and was wondering if you have any blue ones in stock and how long it will take to get to my door... I'm in New York state in the US..

Just want to know cause I'm working at a summer camp now and will have to have it delivered here.. and we hold dances in our gym with a DJ and stuff every once in awhile and as much as I like fire... I can't take it everywhere... especially clubbing and such..

any info you can provide would be most appreciated... :-)~

ps- can you accept credit cards over the phone..? I don't have one myself so I'm getting my friend to order it for me and I'm giving him cash and hes kinda sketchy about using the net to order stuff so I told him I would ask and see if you can phone an order in.. thanks for any and all help...

Best,

Brian

Hurry up and torture me before I fall asleep and miss it

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
You may be better off emailing Malcolm directly with shop questions. Contact Details

rexmember
263 posts

Posted:
you could also check the shop's FAQ

i see you can fax your card number.. maybe that would be an option for you?

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
I live in the U.S. and I've found that it's generally about a week. It's actually shockingly quick. My last two shipments (to Michigan) took six and eight days, respectively.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

tonemanmember
195 posts

Posted:
I just wanna say that if anyone has any doubts or fears about ordering stuff from HOP, DON'T!! I've ordered chain, tribal neon and electroglo poi and staff and love them all. Service was quick (less than a week) and I promise that no-one is going to beat Malcolm in the quality goods department!!

ORDER NOW!!!

I ORDER YOU TO ORDER!!!!

DID I MENTION.... NOW????

Jinmember
7 posts

Posted:
Wow, thats great! I will hopefuly find my friend and send it in tonight.. ;-)~

thanx guys!

Best,

Jin

ps- we have a digi photography and video class here so as soon as I get it I will upload a video to hopefuly put up on the site!

Hurry up and torture me before I fall asleep and miss it