caniffisSILVER Member
60 posts

Posted:
This is a really simple move but must only be done while waring heavy duty trousers!!!
while spinning the poi either forwards or backwards next to the body spread your legs apart with a bend in the knees. if you do martial arts the position is knowen as the Hourse posture!
Then move the swing of the poi inside the legs so the chain/wire wraps around the leg and the wick hits around the ..... or the postirer!!
Yes.. thats what i said... the people whatching will winch or chear!!
it works much better if you have wire poi not chain and Jeans are deffinatly the best trousers for it.
its a impressive way to change the poi's direction and safe as the trousers protect you!

What you don't know won't hurt you? well i intend to get to know as much as possible so that i can make sure no one else has to so they carn't get hurt.

glowshowmember
406 posts

Posted:
It adds effect if you wrap the from the front, and let them hang for a few seconds before you pull the wrap back out. I sometimes sway them a little bit.

FREE TIBET!!! (with the purchase of a 44 oz. drink)What do you want to be when you grow up?I want to be a kid again!I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.~~~J~~~

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
... ouch ...

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
lol i just picked taht idea up from watching joseph this past week. it does look nice.

what looks really cool (circa burn on teh beach yesterday) is if you do one of thsoe at the end to put them out. now, i bet taht would never actually work when you wanted it to. or only one would go out or something. but it worked really nicely yesterday and woot!, it looked awesome

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....