Forums > Help! > ARM AND FINGER PAINS!

Login/Join to Participate

PoisonDawnBRONZE Member
31 posts

Posted:
Does anyone have any ideas or tips on when using fire fans, the upper arm and finger/hand pains that come along with it? I just started 3 weeks ago or so, and I noticed when I practice for about two minutes, my fingers/hands and upper arms kill. The more you practice, the pain goes away right? In a way that you get used to the weight of the fans and such?

"Like a Dragon?" "Yes, I suppose like a Dragon."

ABOBer92SILVER Member
ABOB - Pois'n'us
178 posts

Posted:
i found this when practicing with staff (but with shoulders and wrists), it is common as you build the muscles needed to spin well. just make sure to not over-do it so the muscles are able to form instead of being overstressed, also the more you practice you'll find spots where you can relax your arms/fingers a bit as well
EDITED_BY: ABOBer92 (1385357928)

I dont want to be called 'the greatest' or 'one of the greats'; let other guys claim to be the best. I just want to be known as a clown, to me thats the height of my profession. It means you can do everything-sing, dance, and above all, make people laugh

PoisonDawnBRONZE Member
31 posts

Posted:
Yes, since I've made this post, I've noticed as time goes on, there is less pain.

"Like a Dragon?" "Yes, I suppose like a Dragon."