Bam BamYour Average Every Day Sane Psycho
31 posts

Posted:
So I just started to really get orbitals really down and really clean recently, but im still very confused as to how to get them to come apart cleanly, do you have to pay attention to which one is on top or coming around at a certain time? Or do you just get a sort of feeling for it over time? Anyone have any tips or tricks? Or should I just keep attacking it over and over and hope for the best?

What, me worry?

DannyRoseGOLD Member
Love is life
16 posts

Posted:
I think theres a speed thing to it. it seems if I bring it over when they're slow they tangle or lock up but if they're still going fairly fast they come apart pretty well... it's really just something ya gotta play with.. usually I tend to pull my apposing arm( the one on the side you start the orbital) forward while pulling my other arm more back and they seem smooth..but, nothing seems to work 100% of the time.

"All I knew was Love" - Papadosio

Mother_Natures_SonSILVER Member
Rampant whirler.
2,418 posts

Posted:
If your hyperloops are pretty clean, you should be able to feel when they should come apart.

Otherwise, using poi of two opposing colours can help you find the spot.

It does come down to which one has just passed your face as to whether its a potential winner or a definite failure, but I don't even look at that anymore, because you can feel it.

Drop down to hyperloops and crack the understanding of how the poi come apart in that scenario, then apply it to orbitals.

Good luck and happy spinning!

hug

Bam BamYour Average Every Day Sane Psycho
31 posts

Posted:
Thanks guys, ill keep working on it, practice hyperloops and all that XD
While I was trying to figure this out I accidentally stumbled upon the way to turn with an orbital and switch the orbital around and all that :3 is lots o fun grin

What, me worry?