Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > JELLY-aid festival was hoping to get some spinners? Numurkah Vic

Login/Join to Participate

Tanya77BRONZE Member
stranger
2 posts

Posted:
Hi all it's been a while since I have posted but I am involved in a new community group that was formed earlier this year in response to the death of my nephew and much loved teenager Justin JELLY Thomas. We are a registered fundraising orgainsation and we are hoping to raise road safety awareness among learner and young drivers. We are organising a festival to help push this message and we are aiming for loads of different forms of entertainment (music being the primary focus).

I know Justin loved fire spinning (he was not an expert but if he got a chance to spin he would) and I know it's an excellent form of entertainment. Are there any where would be the best place to look for performers willing to show off for the festival (Oct 8 in Numurkah Vc) who would be willing to work for a reduced rate?

If there is anyone here that is interested please email me smile I would love to have other entertainment such as sword swallowers etc as well, but I'll just work on this for the minute smile

Tanya

EDITED_BY: Tanya77 (1314320318)