Forums > Introductions > Greetings from Georiga\'s red clay country!

Login/Join to Participate

Chrysstranger
1 post

Posted:
Name: Chrystal (Chrys)

Hometown: Villanow

Birthday (sign?): January, 31st 1987 (Aquarius/Capricon/Rabbit/...I could go on. It really depends on the zodiac you prefer)

Sex: Female, but shhh... That's a secret...

Occupation(s): I cook, I clean, I babysit... Whatever happens to be needed at the time. I have been known to remodel department stores.

Favorite Food(s): Chinese food, Japanese food, anything with plenty of veggies <3

Favorite Color(s): Blues, Greens, Black, and Silver

What is the wing speed of an unladen swallow? African or European Swallow? The answer varies depending on the species.

Toys: I like strings... Aside from that, I can't really tell you. -shifty-eyed expression-

Hobbies other than the obvious:

Education: Looking to get back into college as soon as possible.

Favorite Book(s): Emerald Magic, Most anything by Holly Black, just books in general...

Favorite Movie(s): I don't really have a favorite, just those I refuse to watch or watch again.

Godzilla vs. a Star Wars Star Destroyer. Who wins? Why? The Star Destroyer, simply because Godzilla would have more difficulty moving around.

Favorite TV show(s): Dr. Who, Being Human, Top Gear, How It's Made

Plans for life in general: Get a college degree, visit Japan, maybe get married one day, be fluent in at least 3 languages

Favorite Music Artists/Composers: Dir en Grey, Charon, Omnia, Green Day, David Bowie

Do you think these pants make my butt look too big? Of course not. Hips are fantastic, be it on a guy or a girl.

Favorie ice cream flavor(s): Neapolitan, but I'd rather have Black Currant & Pomegranate gelato any day.

Marmite, Vegemite, or Nutella?* Nutella, I've heard bad things about the other two.

astonSILVER Member
Unofficial Chairperson of Squirrel Defense League
4,061 posts

Posted:
Welcome to HoP!

The bad things are anti-Marmite propaganda.

What you planning on studying?

Avoid the squirrels.

'We're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad." [said the Cat.]
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "Or you wouldn't have come here."
- Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland