Forums > Social Chat > I'm sooooo agitated my head's gunna explode

Login/Join to Participate

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:

Ok, so did you ever get them annoying twitchy nerve / muscle spasm type things on you're face. The worst case scenario is one on your eye lid but I have one on the side of my nose and it's driving me insane.

What the hell causes 'em (toxins?) and more to the point is there any way in the world of making it stop??

Pleeeasee help me!!!

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

Gandhi Ganjamastermember
299 posts

Posted:
coffee and lack of sleep

B vitamins could help

Why?

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
I can't give you advise honey, but I can give you this I hope it goes away soon.

Bammy

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

ladypoimember
3 posts

Posted:
Its sux doesn't it. I get the twitchy eyelid one, alays thought it was when things have been large for a long time and sleeping is in a faraway place.
Get an early nite??

telicI don't want a title.
940 posts

Posted:
Ugh, I get one of those right under my left eye sometimes. It stays for up to several hours, goes away, comes back... it generally disappears for good once I get a good chunk of sleep and figure out which color vegetable I've been missing out on lately.

E pluribus unum, baby.

KajiQuantum Theorist
564 posts

Posted:
I used to get that from stress. When my eye lid started to twitch people started to back off... But I haven't had one in years.
My advice have a salad with lots of differnt veggies (lettuce, cellery, carrots, cucumber, mushrooms, broccoli, coliflower, tomatoes, then toss som tofu, chicken or cheese on top. Add crutons and your favorite salad dressing to taste) that should replenish any nutrient your missing.

In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird, now the world is weird and they take prozac to make it normal again.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I quite like my twitchy eyelid. it brings me a weird sense of comfort at work and (more importantly) lets me now I'm still awake....

Meh

Pyro_TechCrazy Nutter stuck in Farmidale...
264 posts

Posted:
I get a twitchey eyelid when I'm stressed or when someone has really upset me.....
I hear your pain dude...! hehe
Rach

We all take different paths in life, but no matter which path we take, we take a little of each other everywhere...

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
Thankss BamBam , that's the best medicine.

Hugs, wheatgrass (yuck) and sleep seem to have helped some though it pops back occasionally to remind me it's still lurking. Lurkers more evil than dark chocolate.

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.