Forums > Social Chat > Just a lovely thought.

Login/Join to Participate

touchBRONZE Member
61 posts

Posted:
Hey poi people.I have just been to the workshop @ the Drome in London, and as always loved every second I was there. When I stopped playing poi for a brief moment, I sat back to realise that the only restriction on what is possible with poi is what your mind can create!In other words anything you want to do is possible, you just have to be creative, does anybody know what I mean or am i still in a daze from my weekend?Just a lovely thought I wanted to share.------------------peace, love and light*TOUCH*

"Music is my mother...and my father...it is my work and my rest...my blood...my compass...my love" Jeff Buckley.

Plazmamember
73 posts

Posted:
no wonder i can never think of any new moves! grin------------------My World is a world of one, and in being one they Rave! My World is a Godly World and I am its master!

My World is a world of one, and in being one they Rave! My World is a Godly World and I am its master!

CAINED-AND-UNABLEmember
214 posts

Posted:
i know exactly what you mean.the Drome does that to ya grini love the place.I've not been to a workshop there but found tha when i went down to "Anti-world" in february, i poi'ed for the majority of the 12hours i was there tonguethe vast rooms, fucking wicked tunes and best of all,, friendly people to buzz off your displays. That night i learned so many new tricks, IT RULED!!!!!

gάrbǿaddict
521 posts
Location: Bristol / London / Norwich / Chennai, India (UK) (...

Posted:
I Love it to, havn't been in a while though.What does everyone think of the new venue in comparison with the old?peace outgarbo tongue------------------
quote:
"Be the change"Mahatma Ghandi

be excellent to each other: safe: