Posted:
Well, I'm finally here at long last.

Name: Fronk Papper (It's Scottish)

Hometown: Portland, Oregon

Birthday (sign?): July 7, 1992 (Cancer)

Age: (You'd think the birthday thing would answer it...) 16

Sex: (Yes please) Male

Occupation(s): Student, Odd-Jobs

Favorite Food(s): Meat, Chocolate, Sushi (Not necessarily in that order)

Favorite Color(s): Orange, Green

What is the wing speed of an unladen swallow?: The average wing speed of an unladen swallow is roughly 11 meters per second, or 24 miles an hour.

If you think that's impressive, I'll tell you what the capitol of Assyria is! There were actually four capitals of Assyria, and they were Ashur (or Qalat Sherqat), Calah (or Nimrud), the short-lived Dur Sharrukin (or Khorsabad), and Nineveh.8 The ruins of all four ancient cities fall within the modern state of Iraq.

Ha!

Toys: Don't play with toys. (Girlfriend does, however. Zing!)

Hobbies other than the obvious: Gaming, Parkour, Playing mandolin and bari sax

Education: I'm not actually sure what to put here. High school? A good one? I don't know, man!

Favorite Book(s): Moby Dick, Bartimaeus Trilogy, Sun Tzu's Art of War

Favorite Movie(s): The Fountain, Super High Me, Noise, Mall Rats, Space Jam, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Harold and Maude

Godzilla vs. a Star Wars Star Destroyer. Who wins? Why?: Godzilla, hands down. That's not even a fight. Well, there is a problem concerning the battle field. Would it be in space? Or would the Death Star be shooting at Godzilla down on Earth? It can't really be in space..... Unless it was SPACE GODZILLA!! Now he kicked some serious ass. But if it was indeed a surface-to-space battle, then an epic laser beam duel would ensue; where the two beams would collide and sparks and censored would fly off everywhere and it would be really awesome! And as the Death Stars beam got closer and closer to Godzilla's face, Darth Vader giggling the way he did,, Godzilla would summon up the last of his energy and blast the Death Star out of the goddamn sky! Ya... Schweet.

Favorite TV show(s): History channel, Comedy Central, Spike, G4, adult swim, Spongebob, Invader Zim

Plans for life in general: Hope to work with animals in some way, but not veterinary, that gig sucks. Perhaps have my music take me somewhere eventually. Dunno, just want to pass school for now.

Favorite Music Artists/Composers: Journey, Rammstein, Eisbrecher, Mindless Self-Indulgence, Arlo Gunthrie, Tower of Power, Nightwish, Gogol Bordello, Styx, ACDC..... Ya know, let's just say everything, cuz I do love all music. (It would just take too long to fill out all the way.)

Do you think these pants make my butt look too big?: Totally WAY to fuckin' big, man.

Favorie ice cream flavor(s): Chocolate, any sorbet, any gelato

Marmite, Vegemite, or Nutella?: NONE! I shall not play your mind games!!

Mother_Natures_SonSILVER Member
Rampant whirler.
2,418 posts

Posted:
Interesting mix of musical taste, ACDC to Arlo Guthrie.

Toys refers to poi, staff etc....

Welcome to HoP grin

hug

Sunshine92SILVER Member
42 posts

Posted:
Hey, man! I'm sixteen too! I think we just might be among the youngest here.. :X Anywho, it's great meeting you, Fronk; especially love the Star Wars explanation wink

With happiness,

John

Fronkenstormstranger
4 posts

Posted:
Ah, crap. Toys: Rope Dart

Gonna build one today, which should be pretty bad ass.

astonSILVER Member
Unofficial Chairperson of Squirrel Defense League
4,061 posts

Posted:
The Fountain was one weird movie....

Welcome to HoP though!

'We're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad." [said the Cat.]
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "Or you wouldn't have come here."
- Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland

Fronkenstormstranger
4 posts

Posted:
Yes!! Someone else who actually knows what the Fountain is! It's still to this day and shall always be the best movie Hugh Jackman has ever done.

astonSILVER Member
Unofficial Chairperson of Squirrel Defense League
4,061 posts

Posted:
And is still one of the few that left me going "Wait.... What?"....

'We're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad." [said the Cat.]
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "Or you wouldn't have come here."
- Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland

81LLBRONZE Member
pant crafting
97 posts

Posted:
hello fronkenstorm.
yeah great movie. though i thought hugh jackman was great in the prestige too.
not quite as confusing as a movie, but really well written

No air drumming - Bruford could change the timing up so fast you could snap your wrist!