Sherabstranger
5 posts

Posted:
Hello fellow spinners,
I'm new here, so probably haven't been able to navigate in the right direction for the info I'm looking for but I really hope someone can help me or point me in the right direction ....
I was in Goa at the new year this year and just as i booked my train ticket out of Goa, someone told me about the Juggling Convention, which i totally missed out on because I had no idea it was on!
So I really don't want to miss out on anything like that.. ever again!
So please could someone tell me if this is going to take place again in India next year or anytime at all?
And for that matter, is anything like this going to take place anywhere around Asia (especially Thailand), as I'm going to be around for a while in Asia, mostly Thailand and India, then Laos and Cambodia for a while now, and really need some new spinning input!
Any help is appreciated!
Thank you

Live_in_a_spinBRONZE Member
Dude where's my Poi?
383 posts

Posted:
Did you spot the thred for Nicks Poi retreat in Bali. A bit out of your way but worth looking into.
As for Thailand i did most of my spinning on Ko Phi Phi and at the full moon party on Ko Phangan.
I heard there's some stuff that happens up in Pai but i never went there so i dont know any details.

Live life in a spin!!!
but if you fall don't come crying to me!!!

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
Nick's second Bali poi retreat is half way through now and has been brilliant, again. And depite horribe issues with local corruption last year I believe that Firetom is organising an Indian Juggling Convention again.. And a final word... I often find the best way to have events in your part of the world is organise them yourself wink
EDITED_BY: newgabe (1245408482)
EDIT_REASON: new news re InJuCo

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
Nick's reatreat in Bali is half way through now and has been brilliant%

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....