Forums > Social Chat > the worlds gone ICQ bloomin MAD!

Login/Join to Participate

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
when i was a lad of five years ago, i signed up for ICQ my number was 5-6 digits long, i just signed up for icq again (ps my numbers 192498410) thats 9 digits long, how are you supposed to remeber that?

form six digits to nine, is silly, how can teh world be spinning out of control so quickly?

Step (el-nombrie)

Motaddict
666 posts

Posted:
Jimi Hendrix -
"If 6 were 9, I dont mind, I dont mind...."
Basically sums it up.

Never clued into the whole ICQ thing, is it handy. Just some kinda elaborate messenger thiny is'nt it?

Come forth and thou shalt win enternal happiness. but he came fifth so he won an electric toatser.

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
if 6 were 9 then not only would the economy of every country be messedup, but school kids leaning their numbers for the first time!

while this would be very funny, lil jimmy sittin there

1..2..3..4..5..9..7..8..9, and the look of confusion onhis face, it is a little too harsh

PLUS while i am ahuge fan of hendrix, he was more that likly he was not "sain" when he said that!

the ICQ thing is ok, its a major way to talk quicky and easily, but i prefer yahoo messenger, its faster nad easier to use

Step (el-nombrie)