Page: ...
ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Hey Everyone...

Just a few quick words to say hi and to introduce myself a little..

Well, im a 21 year old female who lives in Brisbane Australia but hails from Masterton in New Zealand..

I have been playing sticks for the past 7 months now, my friend Allie taught me and I love her for it. My fav toy is the short staff, although I have recently bought a new stick that has a lot more length on it and its been interesting to use the two... I also use poi and devil stix and can juggle like a demon...not... I work for an insurance company by the day but during my spare time I work in a lot of mystic fairs doing readings with tarot and palms and auras and such...My fav book is Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas by Hunter S Thompson...and also a book Im reading at the moment called "Crossing Over" by john Edwards the medium guy off the telly... The highlight of my life to date was running into The Tea Party after their brisbane concert and hanging out with the drummer Jeff Burrows for beers... That was great.. I saw Tool play the other night and I can say without a doubt that the concert was one of the best I had been to in a long time..go if you get the chance... [Razz]

Well is an honour to finally get to speak to like minded people..hear from you all soon... [Wink]

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
its a kangaroo tail.... kiwi!! Geezz

:admires giant wooden aeroplane: Its about time trees were good for something, instead of just standing their like jerks!!! ubblol ubbtickled

Homer rocks!!!! ubblol ubbrollsmile

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
*dumps a crate full of kiwis (the fruit, ya ditz), mashed by kangaroos, over Paul's head*

*runs away, giggling madly*

"Absence is to love what wind is to fire...it extinguishes the small, enkindles the great."
--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

roarfireSILVER Member
comfortably numb
2,676 posts

Posted:
See you Saturday chicken!! Wooo! hug

.All things are beautiful if we take the time to look.

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
I just hugged Valura and Arsn and Taj and...

...finally!

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
Aren't they just the sweetest? I didn't get to meet the lil Tajeebum...but I did get to see miss Chickadee and her hubby...

BTW...I think it's wonderful that you're all going to celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday this weekend...it really can be a universal celebration...you don't have to be American or Christian to be thankful for the good things in your life.

Speaking of which...I think I was the only one in my family today that didn't overeat...and I'll bet I'm the only one that didn't feel like a stuffed turkey, walking out the door...*giggle*

"Absence is to love what wind is to fire...it extinguishes the small, enkindles the great."
--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: fyrespirit
Speaking of which...I think I was the only one in my family today that didn't overeat...and I'll bet I'm the only one that didn't feel like a stuffed turkey, walking out the door...*giggle*

Then you missed the point!

-Mike

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
*giggle*...well, with my new dental work, I have to eat slowly...so by the time everyone else has eaten two plates full of food and is groaning about wishing they'd not eaten so much, I'm just finishing a plate full and realising that I actually AM full...which just leaves room for dessert... yes

I made blackberry cheesecake...yummmm...

--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Doc made the bestest meal EVER!!

Loads of fun was had by all and the food was just wonderful!
We had turkey, sweet potatoe, stir fried satay veges, Spanish Flan, Huge salads, Pumpkin Pie... and so much more! Doc your cooking skills blew me away I must say... and I now have a serious addiction to pumpkin pie.

Yummo.

I shall upload the piccys soon...

*hugs Doc*

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Kristy, come to San Francisco and I'll make you PROPER American pumpkin pie with real American pumpkins!

-Mike

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
*giggle*...ye, I thought it was kind of funny that what is sold as 'pumpkin' over there, is a butternut squash over here... shrug

--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
LAMO

Thats EXACTLY what the doc said...

Over here a squash looks like this...

Non-Https Image Link

and pumpkin looks like this

Non-Https Image Link

or this

Non-Https Image Link

heheheh yummo... If you call the picture above "squash" what do you call the first piccy I posted? Of the two tiny yellow...um.. thingos?

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
I think I've seen a couple of those funky yellow shaped squash...but I've not eaten them...usually use them for harvest deco...*giggle*

The one on the bottom is definitely butternut squash...we have lots of different types of squash...my favourite being summer squash...yellow, but not all funky shaped...and very yummy roasted...or made into a casserole...

Oh, no...now I've made myself hungry!!!

--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
*hugs* thinking of you this holiday season

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

margitaSILVER Member
.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
3,777 posts

Posted:
wave why hello there, MRS ARSN!! grin hug heart

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! :grin: it confuses people!

margitaSILVER Member
.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
3,777 posts

Posted:
p.s. i've put a couple of photos from your lovely wedding on hop for everyone to check you two gorgeous people out! grin here's one of them! smile

6037DSC05245

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! :grin: it confuses people!

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
laugh3 That's got to be one of the best wedding photos ever!!!!

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
I love that piccy! Geets! you are awesome at capturing the golden moments!*:.

heart ubblove heart .:*Congratulations Mr and Mrs Arsn! hehe*:. heart ubblove heart

EDITED_BY: .:* Moon Pixie *:. (1252301622)

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
awww hey look!!

Yous were all here, and I was missing on honeymoon somewhere...

we have been married twice now!! once via hand fasting and once all legally and stuff.

Im gunna go check out the piccys geets!

Does the good Doc and Mr Longstaff play here still? and youcoughed? Cantus? Bovvie... ?

<3 u Rougie x x

3,492 posts

Posted:
yeah man! one wedding not good enough for ya!!!??? hehe wink laugh3

hehehe that was such a beautiful day chicken! ubblove

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
pixie I need an apple... you have some aye?

LOL

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
youcough plays around here somewhere. He was pretending to be from Romania for me cos I felt sad that a spambot was set as Romania.

The others don't really though. Cantus plays on Twitter most of the time now.

Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
twitter? wtf? I never ever thought that would be a cantus domain!!

I seen a youcoughed a minute ago tee hee!!

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
Actually, he tweeted earlier today saying that he wasn't going to tweet much anymore cos he didn't have enough people tweeting him...he's still the same Cantus we know and love. I wonder if talking about him will bring him here!

oh Cantus! Are your ears burning???

3,492 posts

Posted:
i wonder if that's what drove artists and criminals to cut their ears off.....

*ponders*

laugh3

3,492 posts

Posted:
WOAH! there is a picture of him at the top of hop now! hehe! what a coincidence!

millie66stranger
1 post

Posted:
21? lol

Page: ...