SaBBaSenthusiast
215 posts

Posted:
heyall
does anybody here know of any way to get rid of warts once and forever without the nitrogen part??
i've had some new ones come out and they make spinning pretty difficult
i'd also appreciate if i could get rid of them FAST (wanna spinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn )

Don't you destroy your enemy by making him your friend?? - Rev Bem (Magog), Andromeda

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
you could have them removed with a cauterizer! quick and relativly painless.

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
duct tape..

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

MiSsFrOgmember
187 posts

Posted:
kiss a bunch of frogs

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Its not easy being green....

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
Use bleach water. I dont know what did it, but I had 3 on my hands and after a while of washing dishes at McDonalds they were gone. So use hot soapy bleach water.

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
that would be what was a little tough to chew in my burger then raymond.

Frazzlemember
105 posts

Posted:
This spell for getting rid of warts really works - honest!: Sell your wart to a friend for a penny,get a potato,cut it in half and put the penny in your half.Give the other half to your friend then get them to bury it in the garden.You also have to bury your half then the wart should dissapear soon after.Hope this helps!

Happiness is a journey,not a destination

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by SaBBaS:
heyall
does anybody here know of any way to get rid of warts once and forever without the nitrogen part??
i've had some new ones come out and they make spinning pretty difficult
i'd also appreciate if i could get rid of them FAST (wanna spinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn )

So apparently a study came out showing that duct tape is just as effective as liquid nitrogen, but I don't know how to do it.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Found it. THIS IS NOT MEDICAL ADVICE AND I MAKE NO GUARANTEE THAT THIS WILL WORK. YOUR BEST BET IS TO GO TO A DOCTOR. BECAUSE YOUR PRESUMPTIVE DIAGNOSIS OF A WART IS NOT MEDICALLY VERIFIED, ENGAGING IN ANY TREATMENT IS INHERENTLY RISKY.

Right. So.

Take some duct tape and cover the wart. Change it whenever it falls off. Leave it on for a minimum of a week and see how it looks. It can take up to 12 weeks (3 months) of duct tape occlusion to cure a wart, but this method is proven to be more effective than liquid nitrogen.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

smiley_dup1member
108 posts

Posted:
cows get warts, its a virus, if they get to many and it is affecting vision/eating etc. we cut them off . Otherwise they just eventually go away

Are human warts caused by a virus?

I don't like living below the tropic of Capricorn..... and now I seem to be in England...... how did I get here???

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
If you want to get rid of them fast, you're going to have to put up with some pain for a few days.

Otherwise, I had a couple of veruccas (the more scientific term for warts) on my balloon tying finger that started to get painful. Especially after any longer than an hour of ballooning.

I talked to a dermatologist who suggested using DUOFILM GEL. you just dab it on after a shower and it seals a little waterproof coating on the top and eats away at the verucca underneath the coating.

It really worked, but it did take about 3 months of daily applications. Even said told me so on the instruction sheet.

The good thing is, it starts working about a month in, so the verucca is flatter and you will be able to start spinning with ease even before thewy are completely gone.

And now, after all the vomit buckets are full, back to our normal programming...

PS Smiley, yes, veruccas are caused by a virus!

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

DsAdsPoi? Never!
316 posts

Posted:
In Uk you can get Bazooka gel, works really well, took less than a week to get rid of the last wart i had. See if you can get that where you are or a similar alternative.

Good luck

Ads

Is that magnets!?

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
an old wives tale, that worked remarkably well when i was a warty child....

get a copper coin (over here in Aus it was our one and two cent coins, a high concentrate of copper) and rub said coin over warts three times a day. Cover with a bandaid, and dont touch!

*shrug* like i said, it worked when i was a child, or maybe it was just the glue on the bandaid!

Currently on the right side up of the world.

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
I'm a big fan of selling warts - trouble is you need to find someone who is genuinely willing to buy them. I sold all 2 of mine as a kid to a friend of my dads, who was quick happy to buy them from me. Don't charge more than about 20 cents though - which really is value for money when you reflect on what you're buying

Fire Mamamember
53 posts

Posted:
Funny how we call sell warts. I sold one to my pops when I was 8...couldn't beleive how fast it went away. Mind over matter?? Amazing how we can heal ourselves by beleiving we can...

Thru meditation I program my heart to beat break beats and hum bass lines on exhilation....

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
too true - when I sold mine it was gone within a matter of days.

I also find it amazing that this selling of warts phenomena is global, and not confined to one place....

SaBBaSenthusiast
215 posts

Posted:
the selling thing is really funny, just need somebody to sell them to... do you have to make the potato burying thingy too?? because selling is ok, but telling somebody to bury a half potato starts getting embarrassing..
here i've heard about people who count the verrucas and the next day they're gone... strange stuff, i even know people who suffered from them and then dissapeared (verrucas, not people.. ), scared the s**t out of them XDD

Don't you destroy your enemy by making him your friend?? - Rev Bem (Magog), Andromeda