Forums > Social Chat > New Zealand Universities?!

Login/Join to Participate

iceciclecookiesSILVER Member
Very Curious
6 posts

Posted:
Hello everyone!
I'm a senior in high school, in the US, and I've been researching different universities everywhere. I'm very interested in going to college in New Zealand, I've looked into Victoria University of Wellington, and it looks promising, but I was wondering if maybe there were any Smaller, maybe Private universities that anyone knew about? Any uni in New Zealand will do, but I'm would be more comfortable in a smaller one.

Anyone have any idea?!

Thanks a bunch!!
Litty

BasstonesGOLD Member
Do you do the poiz?
530 posts

Posted:
If you don't mind me asking, what are you intending on studying?

I am personally looking at studying here next year. Love the sound of the circoarts course.

"In the end there is only fire and a waterfall"

georgemcBRONZE Member
Sitting down facing forward . . .
2,387 posts

Posted:
The answer definitely depends on a) what you want to study & b) what parts of NZ you are most interested in seeing while here.
Not all universities cover all subjects (hence quest a) and whether you're a big city kinda person or country kinda person could influence quest b.

I suspect that even our largest uni may well seem small to you!! wink

Written by: Doc Lightning talking about Marmite in Kichi's Intro thread

I have several large jars of the stuff. I actually like it... a little. And don't tell anyone I admitted to it.
grin

DarkFyreBRONZE Member
HoP mage and keeper of the fireballs
1,965 posts

Posted:
I'll suggest Massey University here in Palmerston North.

Otago University may also be of interest.

May my balls of fire set your balls on fire devil

Very Curious
6 posts

Posted:
By the way, circo arts?! woah i've never heard of that actually, but it looks like a lot of fun! haha

Very Curious
6 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: georgemcThe answer definitely depends on a) what you want to study & b) what parts of NZ you are most interested in seeing while here.
Not all universities cover all subjects (hence quest a) and whether you're a big city kinda person or country kinda person could influence quest b.

I suspect that even our largest uni may well seem small to you!! wink

Well, I am interested in Psychology primarily. (Also interested in: Philosophy, Religious studies, Photography, and Theater.) Yes, I'm an indecisive person tongue
I consider myself a Country kind of person, i love the beach, and mountains, So probably some where in the southern side of NZ- right?

Thanks so much you guys are miraclesss grin