EarthChi1dSMnewbie
4 posts

Posted:
Heeeey, how's it goin dudes and dudettes. I am Claudio, and I'm a glowstringer. I've always wanted to dive into the world of Poi, but well, I finally willed myself to join here. smile

Name: Claudio

Hometown: Brooklyn, NY

Birthday (sign?): November 25th, 1987 (Sag)

Sex:Duuuuuuude. smile

Occupation(s):Musician, Audio Engineer, Cashier tongue

Favorite Food(s):Hmmmmm, Sushi!

Favorite Color(s):Darker shades of greens, with some whisps of a cool crisp light blue slicing through a haze of dark purples and pinks.

What is the wing speed of an unladen swallow?
Somewhere between the corner of "Broadway" and "I Dunno".

Toys:Hmm, a Gameboy?

Hobbies other than the obvious: Writin music, makin people smile, thinkin, singin, laughin, playin.

Education:2 Years at Five Towns College for Film making, REI (Recording Engineers Institute)

Favorite Book(s): Wish I could say I had some, although I loved Ann rice's Vampire Chronicles. Good shnap.

Favorite Movie(s): Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Pursuit of Happiness, some others that I forgot. smile Ooooh, Eternal Sunshine as well.

Godzilla vs. a Star Wars Star Destroyer. Who wins? Why? Godzilla...Homie don't play that.

Favorite TV show(s): Random things on tv, on Cartoon Network, Discovery Channel, Nick, History Channel, Comedy Central, FX, that's mostly it, some channels in between every now and then, but I don't really watch tv.

Plans for life in general: (i.e. what you want to do when you grow up) Make the world a better place. And I've got it all planned out already. smile Starting with my music. biggrin

Favorite Music Artists/Composers: At one time it was Infected Mushroom, although, these days, I don't have a favorite, I simply enjoy, and appreciate.

Do you think these pants make my butt look too big? You know...in this light.....yes.

Favorie ice cream flavor(s): Cookie Dough!!!! biggrin

Marmite, Vegemite, or Nutella?*
I know not of these substances. ~.0

Oh right, so the whole reason why I'm here. I've known of and visited this site many times, for resources reference, and well, never joined the community. I was always to timid. Fearful that there are too many people here, or some nonsense like that. But I'm over that now. As I said, I'm a Glowstringer/Free Hander and I've been at it for about 5-6 months. It's something I absolutely love. The glow is brilliant. But poi movements and concepts is something that is used greatly in this, so I wish to master poi to the best of my abilities, in ultimate goal to perfect and enhance my glowstringing. But still, I feel I'll have a new found love for Poi. smile I'm lookin forward to this journey down this path.