Forums > Help! > iPhones... and Hackers

Login/Join to Participate

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
iPhone Security

I wouldn't buy one even if it was secure... just for the fact that it only has up to 8gb of memory... that's just poo!... give it 12 months and it will be 30gb.

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
A warning about buying something that is insecure coming from Windows... Pffft well that's a laugh!

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Skulduggery

A warning about buying something that is insecure coming from Windows... Pffft well that's a laugh!

That would be a laugh but it's from Apple wink

hug

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
ubblol

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
Maybe I worded that wrongly. What a meant was a site with Windows blazing at the top of it has the nerve to criticize iphone for it's insecurities. I just found that a bit ironic considering all the insecurities that have been found in every version of windows.

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
Windows X is a great site for sources of information regarding Windows and other gadgetry.

Plus he is one excellent themer... I've been using that site for years as a fast source.

I agree with you on the Windows thing though wink but unfortunately I don't have the money for a Mac so have to make do with Windows frown but then it's fun to have to fix the bugs. ubblol

Pen DravenUnofficial Lord Of Confusion And Pirate Extrodinaire
1,363 posts

Posted:
bit light on info though isn't it,, and I'd hardly class 1 web hack and it being able to be locked up by a bt fuzzer as it being totally naff,, i mean,, how many other phones out there are similarly if not more so vulnerable ?

(btw, not looking for a fight, just curious smile and yeah bit of disclosure I am an ex Apple engineer and these days bide my time as a mac systems admin)

But m'not a zealot lol and i can say mac's crash without feeling dirty ubblol

Some men see things and say why....

I Dream of things that never were and say Why Not....?

Oh No I'm going to get Shot Alive if he finds out - DA wink

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
I agree Nokia are just as prone to hacks and viruses etcetera.

I personally find it rather appalling that such products are released as not quite 100% and in need to firmware updates and so on.

My Ipod sucks.. I don't even use it these days... waste of €300.

(lol not looking for a fight... I wouldn't pick on you cos your from Nuneaton wink and I'm Hinckley Hardcore ubblol ,just hope it stops raining there by the end of the month.. don't wish for my vacation to be a rainy one.)