db0BRONZE Member
10 posts

Posted:
Hey all, I'm a new resident in Frankurt am Main and I was wondering if there is anyone from around here.
Unfortunately I am not a German (nor do I speak it) so it's quite hard to navigate in German websites to find people.

I also found a relevant shop in the area (Pappnase) but they didn't have a large choice of items nor did they have any contact information for fire dancers in the area. Do you happen to know if there is something better or a place where people might gather?

lilith_in_londonSILVER Member
149 posts

Posted:
hellooo sunshine! sorry I don't actually live in frankfurt but I go there every now and then to see family. Like you I'm not german so it's been hard to meet other spinners, but believe they exist, I've made a friend already. If you want to spin drop me a line one of these days!

hug

c'est pas nous qui sommes à la rue, c'est la rue kétanou!

1st official camden town (uk) meet 21st october! see the events bit

eeekmember
38 posts

Posted:
hi there

there are quite a few spinners in germany and frankfurt is not the worst place to be for that.
check here

https://www.firesouls.de/wbb2/board.php?boardid=9

it is a german board but you can write in english as well.
if you look for a online shop in germany: www.feuershow.de

best greets

db0BRONZE Member
10 posts

Posted:
Cool Cool. I've taken to training in the Grüneburgpark the last few weeks. I just go there (mostly on Sundays) stand under a nice tree and go at it smile

If anybody is interested in joining me one of these days (if the weather improves that is) for some training, fireplay and general fun under a sunny sky, let me know.
EDITED_BY: db0 (1179270977)