• 這個月的所有訂單都會自動參與抽獎,您將有機會獲得價值USD $ 100.00的禮券。 

Page: 1...891011
Mags The Jedi
GOLD Member since May 2004

Mags The Jedi

Fool

Total posts: 2020
Posted:EDITED!

Hello girls and boys, tis me again. I know you thought we'd stopped all this malarkey, but due to many organisational reasons Hellfire has been postponed until next year. Therefore, it seems like there is an opportunity to have another Cornwall-based fire jam this year.

After much intense discussion, the campsite at Gwithian has been booked for the 6th to the 10th of September

The campsite is booked from the Thursday night to the Monday night as usual, and we'll take it from there.

PM me with questions/advice or mail me on magsthejedi at hotmail . com

It's on...

devil

EDITED_BY: Mags The Jedi (1183984479)

"I believe the cost of life is Death and we will all pay that in full. Everything else should be a gift. We paid the cover charge of life, we were born."

Bill Hicks, February 1988

Delete Topic

JtJ

JtJ

Check ya later

Total posts: 500
Posted:looks like I might be taking a gig this weekend. might get down for the tail end (sunday night) and stay for a few chilled days in kernow.

oh dear, im doing what i said i never would frown i'll have more fun at bristol just after if i have more money though . . .

Jake the Juggler

Delete

Mags The Jedi

Mags The Jedi

Fool

Posted:Jake you big homo, you better not miss a Falmouth or i'm seriously gonna kick you in the hacky sacks.

The weather down here is being a bit wacky, but hopefully summer should have arrived by September.

As to what Falmouth is...

It's not really anything. It's certainly not the entertainment and arts extravaganza that Play is, but that's kinda what makes it fun. It's a bit more organic, like Steaks said, it's just a bunch of people getting together to play and lark about on the beach. The only cost is for the campsite, and you'll probably want to bring money for food and recreational poisons, although there may be a whip round for firewood, but we'll deal with that when we get to it.

Who wants to give me a lift from this to Bristol then?

devil

"I believe the cost of life is Death and we will all pay that in full. Everything else should be a gift. We paid the cover charge of life, we were born."

Delete

Fearpig
BRONZE Member since Sep 2003

Fearpig

member - tee hee "member"

Total posts: 279
Posted:Looking forward to this one... not sure yet if I can make it but its been a wicked laugh every time I've been to one!

"Whats wrong with the cat?" - Mrs Schrdinger

Delete

borganique
BRONZE Member since Jan 2006

borganique

Total posts: 154
Posted:see you all there, and jake, get to gwithian! if you don't come it'll mean i'll have to bring my own cooker! i've been stocking up on cafetiers and percol too smile. if not i'll see you at bristol.
i'll be providing a huge veggie meal on at least one night amd fresh coffee in the morning til i run out. cafetiers, coffee, brandy, veg and cooking utensil donations much appretiated.
the weather should be good, its been a split summer so septembers going to be a scorcher, don't forget your sun cream and hats now. smile

Delete

steaks
SILVER Member since Dec 2005

steaks

former manc tour guide

Total posts: 1909
Posted:I am going to have to pull out of going to this. A couple of things have gone against me so I can't afford to make it down and I can't drive due to not having a car.

Owned by the lovely SNOOPoi
Owner of Clarence_Quack

Delete

TastesLikePurple
GOLD Member since Aug 2005

TastesLikePurple

addict

Total posts: 498
Posted:hmm i wonder if hyperlight is still giving me and my friends a lift from the station to the campsite... i feel he may have forgotten... shrug

Thoughts arrive like butterflies...

Delete

MikefromGlos
SILVER Member since Jul 2006

MikefromGlos

Hitman

Total posts: 985
Posted:damn not being able to drive!!! and have a job i was hoping to come to this one but looks like io cant get there/afford it will have to see what the job centre says today to find out frown

he he i am mike the amazing gloscircus person who is mike.

Officaly an exception to the Poi Boys are Girls Thing

Delete

*HyperLight
BRONZE Member since Dec 2003

*HyperLight

old hand

Total posts: 1174
Posted:I'd not (entirely) forgotten... but thanks for the reminder wink Can't wait for Falmouth - I'm excited already! I have new toys to play with this year too (wind-surfing gear) if it's on the windy side for poi biggrin

Cake or Death?

Delete

TastesLikePurple

TastesLikePurple

addict

Posted:wicked! if we get the earliest train we can be arsed to get, which is the 9am one, we should be getting there anytime after 4pm depending on how lazy we are or if there are any delays. but if let me know what time you're thinking of arriving at the campsite then we'll make sure we get there at least an hour after that smile

Delete

Zazie
BRONZE Member since Jun 2007

Zazie

There Is No Spoon

Total posts: 68
Posted:Oh... I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really want to come, but I can't even afford the trainfare.... frown

Is there anyone driving down from Brighton area?

Three years of my life that took. And I get; "... nice."

Delete

Mags The Jedi

Mags The Jedi

Fool

Posted:So, there's gonna be about 5 of us? Excellent, sounds like it may even be as good as Fal 1.

tongue to everyone not coming...

devil

Delete

Mr_widd

Mr_widd

eat my face before i eat yours

Total posts: 253
Posted:http://mxaxd.wikispaces.com/

put your names down ppl!

Delete

Yakumo
SILVER Member since May 2006

Yakumo

veteran

Total posts: 1237
Posted:I'd still really like to, things a bit complicated though, mm, G, Hyperlight how about using this instead of the weekend plan we talked about?

Blinded by Hyperlights, please donate generously grin

Delete

_Poiboy_
GOLD Member since Jan 2004

_Poiboy_

bastard child of satan

Total posts: 1113
Posted:frown I really wish i was still in the UK.

Delete

steaks

steaks

former manc tour guide

Posted:You're not the only one Asaf smile hug

Owner of Clarence_Quack

Delete

*HyperLight
BRONZE Member since Dec 2003

*HyperLight

old hand

Total posts: 1174
Posted: Written by: Yakumo

I'd still really like to, things a bit complicated though, mm, G, Hyperlight how about using this instead of the weekend plan we talked about?

Sounds like a plan to me. I can't join you guys this weekend as I'm off visiting my lovely lady... and it's her birthday today so it's not one I can postpone! smile

Cake or Death?

Delete

jo_rhymes
SILVER Member since Apr 2005

jo_rhymes

Momma Bear

Total posts: 4525
Posted:i'd like to go, but i need a lift with someone who can take not only me,, but mollydog also. So it seems very unlikely that I'll be able to attend frown booo

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

Delete

Neon_Shaolin
GOLD Member since Jul 2005

Neon_Shaolin

hehe, 'Member' huhuh

Total posts: 6120
Posted:I'm gonna need a lift but I've left it too late to organise one so probably bailing for this one too... frown

P.S. Jo can dogs attend the campsite? frown

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Delete

steaks

steaks

former manc tour guide

Posted:I remember someone having a dog there last september. (but I have been known to be wrong on more than one occassion before)

Owner of Clarence_Quack

Delete

TastesLikePurple

TastesLikePurple

addict

Posted: Written by: Neon_Shaolin

I'm gonna need a lift but I've left it too late to organise one so probably bailing for this one too... frown

eek don't you dare mister!

Delete

[noodles]

[noodles]

*Property of Pigeon Wigeon*

Total posts: 893
Posted:Bah, would love to do this but would cost 70 in petrol alone and I'm in no fit financial state for that.

Could somebody stop the room please... I'd like to get off

Delete

TastesLikePurple

TastesLikePurple

addict

Posted:damn all you people! tongue money sucks

Delete

Rellizate
GOLD Member since Feb 2007

Rellizate

old hand

Total posts: 719
Posted:I will probably come, but I dunno if I want to really make the investment, and time to come down if there are only a few people...

Wha'dya reckon?

Delete

TastesLikePurple

TastesLikePurple

addict

Posted:if there are only a few people going then it's also too much money for me to go down unfortunately. i'll have to dig up my original birthday plans i think...

Delete

Just_Another_Clown

Just_Another_Clown

old hand

Total posts: 965
Posted:If I can get a couple of people to help with some petrol money, I will be driving from London hopefully for this. So if somebody needs a lift from London...

Q:"How many Jugglers Does it take to change a light bulb?"
A:"One, but another 99 others saying,'I could do that if I only practised more'" biggrin biggrin

Gate Keeper to Shocked_Prawn. None may pass.

Delete

Mags The Jedi

Mags The Jedi

Fool

Posted:Frankly, if there's only a few, we may as well f*ck Gwithian and just hold it in Falmouth. ubblol

Is it bad that *I'm* thinking of not bothering? I've just been so blown away by the enthusiasm... ubblol

Anyone wanna just come drink tea on the beach?

devil

Delete

TastesLikePurple

TastesLikePurple

addict

Posted:i'm definately not going now... frown mainly cause i just spent train money on dvd's and alcohol... but also cause i couldn't really afford it anyway and it would've been alot of effort and money i can't afford to waste just to find that when i got down there there was hardly anyone there (if that made sense). i'll see you all soon though at some other gathering smile not bristol though, i'm not going to that either frown but i'll be at sheffield!

Delete

jo_rhymes
SILVER Member since Apr 2005

jo_rhymes

Momma Bear

Total posts: 4525
Posted:Mags you may as well just have a couple of people round yours!! it doesn't look like many are showing up!!

I'd love to go, and I'd be really up for it, its just molly responsibilities hug

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

Delete

2bags
BRONZE Member since Apr 2004

2bags

enthusiast

Total posts: 272
Posted:bloody hell: 12 pages?! is this the right thread? biggrin

i'm going to be there friday morning. come on you dirty slackers, pull yer fingers out. eek

even if there's only a dozen or so of us it'll still be amazing. it's a lovely site and it's a frickin' great meet.

sunny grouphug hehe beerchug bounce2 spank weavesmiley etc.

there, how's that for enthusiasm? ubbrollsmile

Delete

Rellizate
GOLD Member since Feb 2007

Rellizate

old hand

Total posts: 719
Posted:Lol brilliant! Well, i'm almost certinally coming now, so everyone get down here!!!

Delete

Page: 1...891011