Forums > Social Chat > Music masters of any time...

Login/Join to Participate

LuNcHbOx...(Aka. Nathan)-un-singlemember
536 posts

Posted:
this is a small thread about those who can move you body through beats wrapped around a thick bass line, and smooth drum beats...
those who can make your amrs and legs move with a strum of a chord, beat of a drum, or high pitched mega scream...
or can wrap musical notes around you spinal cord and reverbiate to make those legs wiggle with electronic suedo-tones, and thick pulsating drum lines...
know any of those types of bands???
heres some..
"Soundgarden"
"AC-DC"
"John Digweed"
"Linkin Park"
"Paul Oakenfold"
"Carl Cox"
and...
"Carlos Santana"
and...
"Jimi Hendrix"
(a.k.a.... the dead guitar god.)
know any others that i might have skipped...
just looking for downloades and i need something to perk me up from a hard day at school...
Pele...could you just let this one run on for a while?...please?...

-LuNcHbOx, Aka. Nathan...Give a man to fish, and that man knows where to come for more fish...Teach a man to fish and you have just destroyed your market base...

Kittytheravequeenmember
285 posts

Posted:
this might just be me but the cure, they can make me feel all happy or sunny or make me cry my eyes out

i'll draw you a picture ill draw it with a twist ill draw it with a razorblade ill draw it on my wrist and if i do it right a red fountain will appear washing away my sorrow washing away my fear

poiaholic22member
531 posts

Posted:
Bob Marley and the Wailers

No one has ever moved me the way that these guys do.You would almost have to be without a soul to not feel the rhythm.

TurqoiseDreamermember
36 posts

Posted:
I agree! Bob and his friends have something about them that make you happy! I also like Matt James and Tribal Trance, it goes right down into your soul

TurqoiseDreamermember
36 posts

Posted:
ooops, I also have to add that I like Yothu Yindi, they have a way of making you feel you can do anything, very inspirational !

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
i'm gonna have to go for some blues here, and nominate:

Aretha Franklin

She's pure bliss
not to mention

Honey in the Rock
Olita Adams
and Jill Scott.

mmmm hmmm!

Currently on the right side up of the world.

ZoltarBRONZE Member
Beginner
282 posts

Posted:
If we are talkin bout musical genius dont forget Frank Zappa.

So much fire, so little body hair...

Zedmember
13 posts

Posted:
Michael Franti

My absolute favourite man at the moment. He has music for whatever you're feeling!
You feeling down about yourself 'All the freaky people make the beauty of the world'

You feeling happy 'Shake your pants when you feel like a superstar'
aaah i could go on for ages...anyone else here wake up to Mr Franti every morning??

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
The Doors?

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.