Forums > Social Chat > Weird Astral Projection Experience, Help!!

Login/Join to Participate

Trippie HippieBRONZE Member
old hand
733 posts

Posted:
Ok, bit of a bizarre question here!!!!!

Right, i Astral project and meditate on a regular basis, but last night something very odd happened I was meditating and moving into projecting myself.......

I was on the veranda of a house looking out over a large lake with forest covered mountains all around it, the sun was just setting all of a sudden it went pitch black and i couldn't see a thing, then a triangle and a circle appeared from behind something that i couldn't see and they were glowing in that yellow/green, that glow in the dark products glow in.
They slowly moved forward and then disappeared and the next thing i knew i was looking into the house with my back to the lake and it looked like the house had been trashed....Then i got this over whelming feeling that there was someone watching me, Then this face appeared at the very top right hand corner of my vision, it just watched me for a moment then left. Thats when i came back.
It really freaked me, i got the impression that this face was evil
Can any one translate this?????? Usually i can, but this has got me baffled and a little on edge
Thank you in advance
LOL
Taking it easy
Trippy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last night i met some pixies and we danced around a stone.
High Class Hippy No:1
N.E.W.B. Agent #012
"I Got Soul"
Non-Https Image Link

[ 25. April 2003, 02:17: Message edited by: Trippy Hippy ]

Trippie Hippie- Monty Dons secret love child

Fly like a mouse, run like a pillow, be the small book case.

"Last night i met some pixies and we danced around a stone".

Because dressing up is fun.

Trippie HippieBRONZE Member
old hand
733 posts

Posted:
Thanks WessexGirl
Still leaves a lot for me to work out tho
LOL
Taking it easy
Trippy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last night i met some pixies and we danced around a stone.
High Class Hippy No:1
N.E.W.B. Agent #012
"I Got Soul"
Non-Https Image Link

Trippie Hippie- Monty Dons secret love child

Fly like a mouse, run like a pillow, be the small book case.

"Last night i met some pixies and we danced around a stone".

Because dressing up is fun.

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
I am not into any of this, and am not here to argue, just learn.

Explain this Astral Projection stuff.

quote:
Originally posted by WessexGirl:
I remeber hearing that black is the colour of money, but if it is with yellow, they represent intelligence
What is there a book on this, I mean how do you know what "x item" means?? Is this not all just interpritation? Are you on some sort of hallucinagin when you do this?

Why do you do this?

What (if any) positive results come from this?

I doubt I will take part, but it is interesting what one can learn when they just ask.

Sorry if this is intrusive but damn if you dont got me curious I dunno what else to say

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

musashiistarring Skippy the green llama
1,148 posts

Posted:
don't expect many answers to that one eh

Personally, I don't think this is one anyone can answer for ya, Trippy..Everyone projecting chooses their own metaphors, neh? No one person could explain the true source.. However certain shapes do vibrate along similiar lines..The triangle represents the doorway into the other dimensions, and is associated with the third eye. My advice would be to retrace your steps.

First intention, then enlightenment..
Ars Pyronomica

" Life is programmed. Whether death is programmed or not is yet to be determined."

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
I think you were being monitored, the triangle and circle are elemnts of the shodow govenemts psycic police, the place they apaered from you cannot see is a gateway into thier enviroment.

This sounds like a warning, you are getting to good at using the astral plane and they came to your garden and trashed it in order to scare you off any further investigation.

My advise, construct a staff, invoke protection, fight the power!

of course, I could be making this all up.

love,

N

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

Deliriousmember
10 posts

Posted:
Have you read the Celestine Prophecy?? If not, that should explain some things to you! Enjoy

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
what you see in the astral depends on how well you can focus - if we lack the focus needed to project, then our subconcious creates it's own sense by superimposing your random day's thoughts over it, giving the illusion that most call a dream. By that phenomenon alone, dream images/symbols/numbers possess exceedingly subjective and narrowly personal connotations.

in short, if two people see the same symbol/image/number in their dream states, then chances are, they mean different things to each person. Hence be mindful of this when others are interpreting for you. Frustrating, isn't it?
What can you do? Trust your wisdom, your intuition, and above all, live with focus - live in the moment, and life -waking or asleep- will be more peaceful and clear.

Plus don't try to see next week's lottery numbers in your astral state - Karma is pervasive

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
oh, the other thing is,

if you see the budda on the road, Kill him!

most meditation texts ive read recomend ignoring any effects that happen through meditation, and see them as a dristraction from the task in hand.

L8r

N

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

i8beefy2GOLD Member
addict
674 posts

Posted:
Ah, but some would argue that there are two paths, that of the Buddha and that of the Sorcerer to the same end Nix. The Buddha would say that all other things are second to Nirvana, and so puts away all distractions for attainment of that end. The sorcerer would be different and more along the astral lines I believe... Im still reading through Crowley.

And the "If you see Buddha, kill him" metaphor was meant as a way of destroying the student's clinging to that set of instructions. Basically, it would follow that every person has their own singular way to Nirvana, and clinging to the teachings of a Buddha would only keep you from realizing that end. Thus spoke the sage, haha.

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
No answers for my questions ohh well... somethings you may not beable to explain to those who really have no interest other than curiosity.

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

Ying ton iddle i pomember
9 posts

Posted:
I'm just as interested , curious, as raymond. does anyone want to expain? please?

Kat

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by i8beefy2:
And the "If you see Buddha, kill him" metaphor was meant as a way of destroying the student's clinging to that set of instructions.
excellent observation, 18beefy2! you truly understand the wisdom and meaning in that aphorism!!
It is people like you that realise that one should never cling to a single set of meditation texts. the thing to keep in mind is that other people's paths don't necessarily mean nothing if they do not correspond with your own.

as with the rest of life, the spiritual path can work in many ways, not just your own
/looks for the buddha on the street..

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

musashiistarring Skippy the green llama
1,148 posts

Posted:
I like this thred

To expound a little on benders post, these koans exist to do more than just break attachments to one set of meditation texts, to quote "It's the gathering of all the confusion, all the suffering, all the sorrow, everything we cling to is gathered up into the koan and that way everything can be resolved"..Smashing of idols, forcing us to accept and open our minds, neh? I'd argue with i8 about only _two_ paths existing to the same end, but if you're reading crowley you will understand this soon enough, if not already Crowley drew on many different sources to find his path, adapting them to what worked for him, and along the same lines I'd suggest reading many other authors on the subject, as well as crowley. Magick does use more symbols and rituals to achieve essentially(in my mind) the same mental state as meditation in buddhism, some times to the same end, some times to different ends..Wish I could write more but I gotta get sum work done today

First intention, then enlightenment..
Ars Pyronomica

" Life is programmed. Whether death is programmed or not is yet to be determined."

Taniwhamember
138 posts

Posted:
Im not into Crowley or Buddah, but i have had simila experences. And it scares the hell out of me. I have ridden the rainbow many times, and i neva feared anything while i was there.

I think that if u are truely in that state, then it is possible for higher indivuals to meet you there, to test u so to speak, or maybee something sinister.

I guess u can tell weather it is just a dream or for real. And i cant really define what YOUR visions are but you should always be in complete control. That to me is the difference. Obviously you were not in control, and this happens sometimes, either it was a test which u failed, or somthing worse in which case you were lucky to get out. Or it could have just been another door opening to the next stage, and you missed out on an awsome trip.

Astral projection is not for the faint hearted, there are many awsome travels you can take. Now days i use mine to refine my poi skills. It works great, maybee you should try and have some fun with it.

(If the trip is really getting to you, take a fire staff, fire poi, sword, backpack, the 1 ring, some rocket launches and go back to see where it takes you. Although u should'nt need to)

Its all just smoke and mirrors

PsyriSILVER Member
artisan
1,576 posts

Posted:
I havent meditated like that in a while... WOW!
Very Vivid astral projection I have to say.
I reckon u'd get loads of translations of that... it depends on wot these objects etc would mean to u in a personal way. Everyone interprets things differently... Not much help ey?