Page: ......
inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
Scottish Invasion 2006,

18th - 20th August, Inverness

Sorry guys I deleted this thread in a fit of madness, but ti is still all go, PLEASE let us know if you wanna come so we can get the site booked asap.

EDITED_BY: Sunbird (1158249201)

To you who has been accessing my online accounts, changing my login details, locations and posting censored about me, realise, you are not worth revenge, you are not worth my attention, you are nothing, and that is all you ever will be.

whyBRONZE Member
not _Y_
720 posts

Posted:
Hmm am still in Ireland.

Am going to try and book a ferry to get back to Scotland's fair shores in time... will keep you posted

Would there be bus space for me mr Sunny Jim?

and if I make it Meg, you've got a bonus person in yer tent. wink

You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?" George Bernard Shaw

TinklePantsGOLD Member
Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator
4,219 posts

Posted:
May i suggest you bypass the town centre? it can be a pain in the butt.

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
O.....K...... there may have to be a change of plans in transport, a minibus of 15 seats is £634.40..... anyone got a minibus? frown

To you who has been accessing my online accounts, changing my login details, locations and posting censored about me, realise, you are not worth revenge, you are not worth my attention, you are nothing, and that is all you ever will be.

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
dammit why don't I have any money frown

When my house is sold I'll pop up Tink wink

you can show me how good you're getting with your staff. biggrin

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
why not use a bus or the train?

lee my staff is still crap lol

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
sorry can't come... I accidentally booked tickets to the no fit state circus ages ago for this weekend... and I would to come, but don't want to waste the tickets...

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
OK, just been onto the megabus site, a ticket going on friday and coming back monday will be £11.50, it's cheaper than renting a minibus, we just don't have the flexibility to travel, doesn't mean to say we can't travel about still. So, can I have a final list of definates as I need to book the campsite tomorrow, those that aren't on the list will have to find a spot somewhere. *has ominous feeling it's all falling to bits*

yoniGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,099 posts

Posted:
me and 2 freinds willl be coming for definite (bar a large catastrophe that causes us to be abducted by brain sucking aliens)

UCOF "evolution: Poi -> stick -> hoops -> devil stick -> juggling club -> juggling ball -> crayons."

Supergroovalsticprosifunkstication
In other words, it's the thumps bump

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
phew, so....

Sunbird,
Tink,
Yoni,
Yoni friend 1,
Yoni friend 2,

Can the rest of you deifinates use this list as a quote and add you name to it cheers smile

yoniGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,099 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Sunbird

Sunbird,
Tink,
Yoni,
Yoni friend

umm, will there actually be more than 4 of us, cos we're having to hitch an awfull long way so it better be worth it wink

UCOF "evolution: Poi -> stick -> hoops -> devil stick -> juggling club -> juggling ball -> crayons."

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
hmmm, it's a tough call, I don't wanna be there by myself camping either... come on guys and gals, any other names? I mean if you all put in about £100 we can have to minibus lol (I'm not serious about that). anyone elses still coming?

yoniGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,099 posts

Posted:
you know we could always all invae the long lost scottish town of cambridge tongue

yoniGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,099 posts

Posted:
which it now seems i'm going to

*runs and hides*

burningoftheclaveySILVER Member
lurking like a ninja with no camouflage..
926 posts

Posted:
nooo!! where are all the invaders disappearing to?!

chelle and i will be here but not camping and lilbboy and another few non hoppers about as well....

on spam robots - "Burn the robot! Melt him down, and then we can make lots and lots of money from his shiiiny juices!"

Owned by Brenn smile

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
AWW guys this is ridiculous! I mean after all this planning people are dropping out, and it sucks frown

and there's only two days to go.

It's not even funny. *curls up and wants to die*

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
Ok, thanks everyone for showing an interest. Sorry I couldn't organise all the transport and everything for you, well, no-one's perfect eh? see ya round I suppose.

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
I'm so disappointed! five months planning and no one is bothering now. hmmmmm. angry

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
Guess I'm not interesting enough then, should stick to organising my sock draw and not events eh? snarf

926 posts

Posted:
so...........

whats happening? no invasion? not even one?

ah well tammie baby we'll still have a spinney sesh and a wicked time and laugh at what theyre missing out on....

and could always arrange it for another time and poke more people into joining in the highland fun... (vee haff vays of makink you come...)

errr...( to inverness....)

on spam robots - "Burn the robot! Melt him down, and then we can make lots and lots of money from his shiiiny juices!"

Owned by Brenn smile

flickyBRONZE Member
70 posts

Posted:
what .. what .. what what what ... i dont cheak the website for what 2 days and it all off bugger that i'm going up anyway! i'm sooooooooooo miffed soooooooooooo miffed soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo miffed your all pishy humphf humphf (i really am going anyway i need a weekend away and even if thats just em and scott camping i dont care)

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
Flicky, any space in your car?

ChellySILVER Member
Niraffe
884 posts

Posted:
Yay, yay, yay!!!!!!!!!!! YAY some more!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Lots of beeping. And shaking and tinfoil." Chelly

"Are you sure it's a genuine test and not a robot heroin addict?" Cantus

---set free by the rather lovely FireTom---
--(right arm owned by Fyre)--

flickyBRONZE Member
70 posts

Posted:
right i working on friday ngith btu will be up on satuarday so far it me scott and ... sunbird if he text back ... more ppl with cars please join us

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
Right, as Tink is moving to Edinburgh, we are moving the invasion to Edinburgh, one night will most likely be out at tyninghame, then we have the virgin tunnel, arthurs seat, blackford hill, calton hill, but the best part is..... wanna make some money? the fringe festival is on and there is sooooooo much money in the busking at the moment, so, if we band together and do a couple of busks that'd be really sweet!

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
oh and camping araangements are going to be either on the seat or blackford hill so it's free biggrin

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
sorry guys its just going to be a mission for me - lots happend in the last month / 2 - some good lots bad......... but hey, you dont need people to have a good time....

Bugger camping on the seat - last time i was up there it was windy and cold........

Why dont you all come to leeds instead 2nd weekend of september....... meet us half way wink

biggrin ubbrollsmile biggrin

Besides - this is the scottish invasion right? surley for it to be an invaision someone outside the county is supposed to start it? ubblol

As for the months of planning youve put in.........top job hug

cool

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

926 posts

Posted:
wait a gosh darned cotton pickin minute here.....

you cant move the invasion to edinburgh!!!!!!! thats a seperate invasion!!!!!!! butthen again i should hopefully be down there the end of the month.......

tink when you movin man?!
frown ubbcrying

Owned by Brenn smile

ChellySILVER Member
Niraffe
884 posts

Posted:
You're not........what?......NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tink?!!!!!!! Please don't go. And Edinburgh?! That's not even really Scotland. Cheaters. *humf* frown

926 posts

Posted:
weeellllll.....technically its the capital....

but inverness is sooo much better...honest!!

strugz leed sounds feckn awesome and if i can raise the cash im there.... but theres so much else on i already agreed to and stuuufff... *herumph*

Owned by Brenn smile

ChellySILVER Member
Niraffe
884 posts

Posted:
Pedantic........ ubbloco

Page: ......