Forums > Social Chat > How well do you know/fit

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
Compare the month that you were born in & the colour of your eyes and according to this e-mail this is your personailty. Mine fits very well it surprised me, I am blue eyes feburary . You might start to understand hoppers better if you refere to this tongue

Blue Eyes - People with blue eyes have the most sex positions and techniques. They're awesome at diversity and trying new things and very rarely will say no to any experience.

Brown Eyes - People with brown eyes last the longest in bed. They are very satisfying and love to please and can exceed your pleasure standards.

Green Eyes - People with green eyes have the most passion put into having sex, they don't have sex with strangers and rarely will have a one night stand, therefore they have lasting relationships with great sex.

Hazel Eyes - Very mysterious and unpredictable, they're usually into the leather bondage scene and getting into costumes such as maids, nurses, schoolgirls etc. You never know what's coming next with hazel eyes.

JANUARY:

Easy to talk to, though hard to understand. Thinks far with vision, yet complicated to know. Easily influenced by kindness. Polite and soft-spoken. Having lots of ideas. Sensitive. Active mind. Hesitating, tends to delay things.

Choosy and always wants the best. Temperamental. Funny and humorous. They love to joke. Good debating skills. Has that someone always on his/her mind. Talkative. Daydreamer. Friendly. Knows how to make friends. Abiding. Able to

show character. One guy/girl kind of person. Loveable. Easily hurt. Prone to getting colds. Loves music. Pretty/handsome. Loves to dress up. Easily

bored. Fussy. Seldom shows emotions. Takes time to recover when hurt. Sensitive. Down-to-Earth. Stubborn.

FEBRUARY:

Abstract thoughts. Loves reality and abstract. Intelligent and clever. Changing personality. Attractive. sexy. Temperamental. Quiet, shy and humble. Honest and loyal. Determined to reach goals. Loves freedom. Rebellious when restricted. Loves aggressiveness. Too sensitive and easily

hurt. Gets angry really easily but does not show it. Dislikes unnecessary things. Loves making friends but rarely shows it. Daring and stubborn. Ambitious. Realizing dreams and hopes. Sharp. Loves entertainment and

leisure. Romantic on the inside not outside. Superstitious and ludicrous. Spendthrift. Tries to learn to show emotions.Is horny most of the time.

MARCH:

Attractive personality. sexy. Affectionate. Shy and reserved. Secretive. Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic. Loves peace and serenity. Sensitive to others. Loves to serve others. Easily angered. Trustworthy.

Appreciative and returns kindness. Observant and assesses others. AND ALWAYS HORNY!!!!

APRIL:

Active and dynamic. Decisive and haste but tends to regret. Attractive and affectionate to oneself. Strong mentality. Loves attention. Diplomatic. Consoling, friendly and solves people's problems. Brave and fearless. Adventurous. Loving and caring. Suave and generous. Usually you have many

friends. Enjoys to make love. Emotional. Stubborn. Hasty. Good memory. Moving, motivates oneself and others. Loves to travel and explore. Sometimes sexy in a way that only their lover can understand. Needs to get laid. (lol)

MAY

Stubborn and hard-hearted. Strong-willed and highly motivated. Sharp thoughts. Easily angered. Attracts others and loves attention. Deep feelings. Beautiful physically and mentally. Firm Standpoint. Needs no motivation. Easily consoled. Systematic (left brain). Loves to dream. Strong

clairvoyance. Understanding. Sickness usually in the ear and neck. Good imagination. Good physical. Weak breathing. Loves literature and the arts. Loves travelling. Dislike being at home. Restless. Not having many children.

Hardworking. High spirited. Totally BADASS. Best person you'll ever meet in bed!!

JUNE:

You've got the best personality (bar none) and are an absolute pleasure to be around. You are probably a massive Burzum fan, and more than likely have an a very attractive partner. It is also more than likely that you have a

massive record collection (that is better than anybody else's from any other month). You have a great choice in films, and may one day become a famous actor yourself - hell, you've got the looks for it!!! You are definitely more metal than anyone born in February.

JULY:

Fun to be with. Secretive. Difficult to fathom and to be understood. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Takes pride in oneself. Has reputation. Easily consoled. Honest. Concerned about people's feelings. Tactful. Friendly. Approachable. Emotional temperamental and unpredictable. Moody and easily

hurt. Witty and sparkly. spazzy at times. Not revengeful. Forgiving but never forgets. Dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things. Guides others physically and mentally. Sensitive and forms impressions carefully. Caring and loving. Treats others equally. Strong sense of sympathy. Wary and sharp. Judges people through observations. Hardworking. No difficulties in studying. Loves to be alone. Always broods about the past and the old friends. HOT. Waits for friends. Never looks for friends. Not aggressive unless provoked. Loves to be loved. Easily hurt but takes long to recover. loves to flirt.

AUGUST:

Outgoing personality. Takes risks. Feeds on attention. No self control. Kind hearted. Self confident. Loud and boisterous. VERY revengeful. Easy to get along with and talk to. Has an "everything's peachy" attitude. Likes talking and singing. loves music. Daydreamer. Easily distracted. Hates not being trusted. BIG imagination. Loves to be loved. ~ Best sex partner anyone could ask for! hates studying. In need of "that someone". Longs for freedom.

rebellious when withheld or restricted. Lives by "no pain no gain" caring. Always a suspect. Playful Mysterious. "charming" or "beautiful" to a

special person. Stubborn. Curious. Independent. Strong willed. A fighter.

SEPTEMBER:

Suave and compromising. Careful, cautious and organized. Likes to point out people's mistakes. Likes to criticize. Stubborn. Quiet but able to talk well. Calm and cool. Kind and sympathetic. Concerned and detailed. Loyal and always honest. Does work well. Very confident. Sensitive. Positive Attitude. Thinking generous. Good memory. Clever and knowledgeable. Loves to look for information. Must control oneself when criticizing. Able to motivate oneself. Understanding. Fun to be around. Secretive. Loves sports, leisure and travelling. Hardly shows emotions. Tends to bottle up feelings. Very choosy, especially in relationships. Systematic. Sexy but has brains.

OCTOBER:

Loves to chat. Loves those who love them. Loves to takes things at the centre. Inner and physical beauty. Lies but doesn't pretend. Gets angry often. Treats friends importantly. Brave and fearless. Always making friends. Easily hurt but recovers easily. Daydreamer. Opinionated. Does not care to control emotions. Unpredictable. Extremely smart, but definitely the hottest AND sexiest of them all.

NOVEMBER:

Trustworthy and loyal. Very passionate and dangerous. Wild at times. Knows how to have fun. Sexy and mysterious. Very skilled at making love. Everyone is drawn towards your inner and outer beauty and independent personality.

Messy, playful, secretive. Very emotional and temperamental sometimes. Meets new people easily and very social in a group. Fearless and independent. Can hold their own. Stands out in a crowd. Essentially very smart. Usually, the

greatest men are born in this month. If you ever begin a relationship with someone from this month, hold on to them because their one of a kind.

DECEMBER:

This straight-up means you're the most good-looking person possible... better than all of these other months! Loyal and generous. SEXY. Patriotic. Competitive in everything. Active in games and interactions. Impatient and hasty. Ambitious. Influential in organizations. Fun to be with. Loves to socialize. Loves praises. Loves attention. Loves to be loved. Honest and trustworthy. Not pretending. Changing. Fearless

Thats the long run down (tried to make it look acceptable with punctuation and spacing) of traits, do these apply to you? Dont forget to mention your eye colour and the month so others can see what your supposidly like.

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

AsenaGOLD Member
What a Bummer
3,224 posts

Posted:
ditto ubblol

buzzingtalkMember
152 posts

Posted:
wow osme of it was spot on, in blue eyes february but some of it was competley off!

Kiss me now, You're beatiful, For these days are truly the last.

SymBRONZE Member
Geek-enviro-hippy priest
1,858 posts

Posted:
 Written by: jo_rhymes

YUCK!! Sym I've not met anyone as ambitious and determined as you. (or as attractive or sexy come to that!) GRrrrr!

Thanks ubblove

But I'm sure that more to to with by upbringing than my eye colour or birthday...

There's too many home fires burning and not enough trees

boobookittyfudgeGOLD Member
sneaky little kitty
251 posts

Posted:
green eyes/July. suprisingly accurate. spooky eek

you want the truth? you can't handle the truth!

mmmmm...cheesecake

jcrsGOLD Member
the floor is a sea of tigers...
404 posts

Posted:
a november brown. yay!
but sadly inaccurate, i'm not cool frown

ezzBRONZE Member
moo..
1,899 posts

Posted:
my eyes are blue and green..so I guess I'm in between both of those, March..except I don't like serving others..I won't deny the rest of it though tongue

hug me!

alicewonderlandBRONZE Member
Born on a green light daddy-o!!!
126 posts

Posted:
Brown Eyes - People with brown eyes last the longest in bed. They are very satisfying and love to please and can exceed your pleasure standards.

AUGUST:

Outgoing personality. Takes risks. Feeds on attention. No self control. Kind hearted. Self confident. Loud and boisterous. VERY revengeful. Easy to get along with and talk to. Has an "everything's peachy" attitude. Likes talking and singing. loves music. Daydreamer. Easily distracted. Hates not being trusted. BIG imagination. Loves to be loved. ~ Best sex partner anyone could ask for! hates studying. In need of "that someone". Longs for freedom.
rebellious when withheld or restricted. Lives by "no pain no gain" caring. Always a suspect. Playful Mysterious. "charming" or "beautiful" to a

Hey it's actually pretty accurate:) Rockin':) on the eyes part and the month part...spoooky mmwwwaaa hahahaha

When you're already walking on thin ice...why not dance?

Tao StarPooh-Bah
1,662 posts

Posted:
i have kind of grey/blue/green eyes...what am i? frown

I had a dream that my friend had a
strong-bad pop up book,
it was the book of my dreams.

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
 Written by: The Misguided Oracle

a november brown. yay!
but sadly inaccurate, i'm not cool frown

If you spin poi you must be cool, if you spin staff then you are most definatly not smile

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
"If you spin poi you must be cool, if you spin staff then you are most definatly not"

Because spinning tennis balls with ribbons on them is cool?

umm

Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

wink

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
smile tailed poi are more challenging to spin than fire poi lol

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
how cool am i?

JUNE:

You've got the best personality (bar none) and are an absolute pleasure to be around. You are probably a massive Burzum fan, and more than likely have an a very attractive partner. It is also more than likely that you have a
massive record collection (that is better than anybody else's from any other month). You have a great choice in films, and may one day become a famous actor yourself - hell, you've got the looks for it!!! You are definitely more metal than anyone born in February

I love the part where i am mental!

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

shoshanahSILVER Member
enthusiast
232 posts

Posted:
Shy and reserved lol only when im asleep. The blue eyes bit is spot on tho.

life is what you make it and what you want it to be

Lost83spyBRONZE Member
Out! Out! You demons of stupidity!
587 posts

Posted:
Brown eyes & July. Surprizingly accurate wink

It may be your sole purpose in life to serve as a warning to others

Founder and Official leader of the Curby Clan

*Owner of Brenn*

Firetrampold hand
898 posts

Posted:
Brown eyes June. Yes, I have a very attractive boyfriend and he's April ubblove

Ask a question and be a fool for a minute...don't ask and be a fool your whole life.

jcrsGOLD Member
the floor is a sea of tigers...
404 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Brit_Joe

If you spin poi you must be cool, if you spin staff then you are most definatly not smile

but.. but... staff is cool... smile

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
Staff is much cooler than poi. Trust me, I'm a teenager. I know these things. Teenagers set the trends. wink

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
i'm still a teenager for the next few months and i dunno there henry.....

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
Lol! Nearly totally all wrong for me (except the best sex partner to have) hehe
"Best sex partner anyone could ask for!".

Monkeys monkeys and bananas

faith enfireBRONZE Member
wandering thru the woods of WI
3,556 posts

Posted:
bump

my eyes description doesn't fit but my month is pretty accurate

but it does fit my old ex to a tee

and it doesn't fit my new ex at all by eye or month

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Er - for May, most of it is completely the opposite of what i am...
 Written by: Completely not-me

...hard-hearted...highly motivated..Easily angered...Attracts others and loves attention...Deep feelings...Beautiful physically and mentally...Needs no motivation....Loves to dream...Strong clairvoyance...Weak breathing...Dislike being at home...Restless.

Oddly, the stuff that's mostly true, is pretty much pure Taurus, which my girlfriend happily tells me I am through-and-through wink

The eye's thing is spot on mind you (brown) wink

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

faith enfireBRONZE Member
wandering thru the woods of WI
3,556 posts

Posted:
well apparently this brown eyed girl needs to take a few lessons to catch up with her eye-kind

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed

YakumoSILVER Member
veteran
1,237 posts

Posted:
My ex was a Green/August and that fits her scarilly well.

I'm Brown/October I don't fit the lying and easy recovery ( frown ), I don't find it all that easy to make friends, rather shy. Otherwise I couldn't possibly say objectively tongue

Blinded by Hyperlights, please donate generously grin

SkattoGOLD Member
Walking on whims...
687 posts

Posted:
Green Eyes - People with green eyes have

the most passion put into having sex, they don't have sex with strangers and rarely will have a one night stand, therefore they have lasting relationships with great sex.

August

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Outgoing personality: Check

Takes risks: Double Check

Feeds on attention: Not really, but equally I don't like to be ignored.

No self control: I've got self control... I just can't stop putting off work...

Kind hearted: Suppose so smilehug

Self confident: Aye

Loud and boisterous: No, not at all.

VERY revengeful: Umm, no not really. I find it hard to hate tongue

Easy to get along with and talk to: Sometimes.

Has an "everything's peachy" attitude: Not to the extent that it is annoying, but yes, I do. Life is grand. biggrin

Likes talking and singing: Yes.

Loves music: Certainly do.

Daydreamer: Guilty

Easily distracted: Hell yes... I am meant to be writing an essay on Kantian Ethics right now...

Hates not being trusted: I suppose so

BIG imagination: I do have a wild imagination.

Loves to be loved: Err, I guess.

Best sex partner anyone could ask for!: Oh obviously. wink

Hates studying: Yes... I’m at college and I am already bored of this working lark..

In need of "that someone": I am with someone.

Longs for freedom: Ahh to run free and have no worries...

Rebellious when withheld or restricted: Not rebellious, just unconventionally odd.

Lives by "no pain no gain" caring: That is in fact my motto... now.

Always a suspect: Jeesh, whenever someone drops down dead I am always the prime suspect.

Playful Mysterious: Maybe I am, maybe I'm not.

"Charming" or "beautiful" to a special person: Well I wouldn’t know.

Stubborn: Damn straight.

Curious: Definitely

Independent: Try to be.

Strong willed: I am, I don’t usually give up... which is also a vice at times.

A Fighter: Not really. tongue I fight chance and tempt fate, but not people. Unless forced to of course, then several blunt objects (and possibly farmyard animals) will be soaring through the sky!!

How accurate. rolleyes biggrin

Skatto

"Fly like a mouse,
Run like a cushion,
Be the small bookcase."

For goodness sake, don't aggravate the otters!!!

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
Blue Eyes - People with blue eyes have the most sex positions and techniques. They're awesome at diversity and trying new things and very rarely will say no to any experience.

JUNE:

massive record collection (that is better than anybody else's from any other month). You have a great choice in films, and may one day become a famous actor yourself - hell, you've got the looks for it!!! You are definitely more metal than anyone born in February.

redface blimey redface
*wishes it was true*

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

wolfcub3223BRONZE Member
128 posts

Posted:
I got green eyes and i was born in march wink this worked out nice biggrin this discribed me so completely every thing it says is true wink im amazed but it missed one thing. i will do completely

idiotic things like trying to spin a katana... no one died but we came close lolsign

Ich brauche Zeit
Kein Heroin kein Alkohol kein Nikotin
Brauch keine Hilfe
Kein Koffein
Doch Dynamit und Terpentin
Ich brauche Öl für Gasolin
Explosiv wie Kerosin
Mit viel Oktan und frei von Blei
Einen Kraftstoff wie Benzin

Page: