Phoenix1221member
14 posts

Posted:
i was soooo happy tonight. i went to a friend's birthday party and i had brought my strings with me as i have been bringing them everywhere with me recently. and my friend's little sister who is like 7 saw me twirl a little and she wanted to learn how. so i taught her something easy (i still don't know the names of all the moves yet, but i'm getting there) and she was picking it up pretty good. and i was so proud and it was so cute. it made me feel really good.

Phoenix1221member
14 posts

Posted:
i also went to a talent show at my school with anglefood and the whole time i was telling her that we should twirl for next years talent show. then all of a sudden one of the acts did exactly that. it was awesome. GFM and N8 would have been happy to see that as they know how our school is. even though we knew the girl was just begining to learn, she did very well. i'm thinking about trying to get together with her sometime.

Girl From Marsmember
168 posts

Posted:
freaking awesome cher bear. do i know the girl who twirled? you and KC should definately put something together. i'm very very suprised someone at WG did that. well see you soon, i'll be home in a couple weeks.Love ya sis.------------------the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.