Forums > Social Chat > i cant find my old posts about this

Login/Join to Participate

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
they are probably somewhere and im not doing a good job of thinking right now.

basically. while i was overseas, my "2nd mum" died tragically. i never dealt with it. it feels like everyone else around me is. i dont want to bring it up cos i dont want to screw them up. ive been ok (for the most part) but tonight ive just had it and i dont know what to do. what does crying achieve? do i just cry and get it over with? when do i stop crying? how can i talk to anyone if it will only take them back 5 months to when they started mourning? im worried that if my parents come downstairs theyll just tell me to go to sleep and ill 'feel better in the morning' but isnt that just like bottling it up? which im notorious for doing and really dont want to do. or is there a fine line between sleeping on it and bottling it up?

what do i do?

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
Crying helps as a start, but if you feel you should confront it, maybe try bereavment counselling? Dunno about Australia, but over here you can get it at unis (less waiting time and free). Good luck for whatever you do!! hug

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half