TinklePantsGOLD Member
Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator
4,219 posts

Posted:
i took my three sets of poi - pink tailed poi (the ones that ate my jeans), white lycra sock poi and stripey sock poi- up to a family member's bday party yday, my nieces loved them, i had them all playing, and by the end of the evening one had attacked her purple school tights. oops ubblol
I do have a vid of my master plan coming alive, i'll upload soon. watch this space! ubbrollsmile

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

yoniGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,099 posts

Posted:
cool.
always good to convert a few more

UCOF "evolution: Poi -> stick -> hoops -> devil stick -> juggling club -> juggling ball -> crayons."

Supergroovalsticprosifunkstication
In other words, it's the thumps bump

LemonkeyStalking amidst the desert, carrying an oversized scalpel...
1,019 posts

Posted:
For children, poi is more interesting than any other object manipulation, as it's easier to begin learning.

In juggling workshops organised by my juggling club for children, they all go for the poi!... and then when they've all been snapped up, the (un)lucky few throw balls at one another in an attempt to juggle. :\

Willy - is bad for your health...

TinklePantsGOLD Member
Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator
4,219 posts

Posted:
it's in here!

[Old link]
weavesmiley

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

LemonkeyStalking amidst the desert, carrying an oversized scalpel...
1,019 posts

Posted:
Haha, nice video. That little girl can do that butterfly/whatever it's called thing better than I can.

... but then again, I hate poi...

Whenever male kids get ahold of poi, they like to swing them as fast as they can, it's clearly a macho thing.

Willy - is bad for your health...