MedusaSILVER Member
veteran
1,433 posts

Posted:
I work two jobs in a week and have one full day in a week off, Sunday. Now I work from 8 - 5 five days a week in one job and Thursday, Friday and Saturday night from 7:30pm - 12:30am at another job (night fill) so come Sunday I am so exhausted it isn't funny...

I skate Monday nights, Study Tuesday night, wednesday night is my only night off.

So on Sunday I get so many freakin invites everywhere and I of course can't be everywhere at once so I am getting people being pissed off or annoyed.

How the hell am I supposed to live my life, do my work and see all these people without running myself into the ground....or turn some of them down without them feeling like I am rejecting them or them getting pissed off at me.

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
Dont worry about us spinners. We just make it Sunday so you could come if you want. Who wants to walk 6km in the drizzling rain anyways. Talk to us darl. Just tell us all that you are working your butt off to save and that you will see us all at your going away party.

Least you get invited darl. hug hug
EDITED_BY: Gnor (1122298514)

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

Psycho_lemmingSILVER Member
Running hippy spinning lemming
15 posts

Posted:
awwww........ hug hug hug
i've done the multiple job thing... not fun.... and your doing nights aswell...

it was lovely to see you... dont work too hard... take care of yourself

off topic... are you coming to the uk??? biggrin wink

Fear leads to anger; anger leads to hate; hate leads to suffering...

MedusaSILVER Member
veteran
1,433 posts

Posted:
Yeah sorry I was a bit anti social last night...

I'm feeling so much better today after my first decent night sleep in goodness knows how long.

Yes will be coming to the UK that's why I am running myself into the ground now....trying to save enough money to get there and live for at least a couple of weeks while I find myself a job.

Myself and my boyfriend will be there around December 15th.

Not sure of the exact details just yet....but I am definintely going to be going to the fire meets.

_VT_SILVER Member
Your Face!
1,173 posts

Posted:
Many hugs and good wishes to you! also a prayer for safe travels dearie. I'm sure you'll do fine. just don't spread yourself un-necissarily thin.I'm sure your friends will understand.
EDITED_BY: Violently Tame (1122424826)

Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism - how passionately I hate them!
-Albert Einstein-

Peanut butter... It fills the cracks of the soul! -Paul Blart-

Psycho_lemmingSILVER Member
Running hippy spinning lemming
15 posts

Posted:
bounce yay i get to meet you again!!!

i'm guesiing your headed for london???
hopefully i'll have a house then so you'd be welcome though i doubt you'd come out my way so i might have to come find you! biggrin biggrin biggrin

hug

Fear leads to anger; anger leads to hate; hate leads to suffering...

MedusaSILVER Member
veteran
1,433 posts

Posted:
Yes I will be heading to London but we intend on travelling all round Europe.

And I want to meet as many HoPpers as possible...

时事通讯

注册以获取最新的销售,新版本以及更多...