LuNcHbOx...(Aka. Nathan)-un-singlemember
536 posts

Posted:

ahhhh....first love.....

Non-Https Image Link

what was your first loves name?
mine waz courtney dorthy....fairest of all..... sparkling aburn hair with large blue eyes....
couse she was to good for me but i was in love....

[ 07 October 2002, 10:52: Message edited by: LunchBox? ]

-LuNcHbOx, Aka. Nathan...Give a man to fish, and that man knows where to come for more fish...Teach a man to fish and you have just destroyed your market base...

536 posts

Posted:
that took me for ever....

-LuNcHbOx, Aka. Nathan...Give a man to fish, and that man knows where to come for more fish...Teach a man to fish and you have just destroyed your market base...

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Your first true love always end up been a experience you'll never forget. Mine was terrible but i alway's look at the silver lineing in the grey clound. I took a lot of lesson's from it and made me a smarter at those "relationships". At the moment im a synic about that sort of emotion's cause of my last experience.

Anyperson can acheive anything if they don't have fear in their heart.

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

Aurora (1/2 a firesister)GOLD Member
enthusiast
249 posts

Posted:
I can't remember...but damn was that a good night

Om Namah Sivaya

BurningByronmember
340 posts

Posted:
Mine was when I was 15. She told me that I was the only reason she doesnt kill herself and when she left me she ran away from home and tried to commit suicide. Its not something that young minds should have to go through.

HOW TO FLY 101:
step 1. Throw your self at the ground.
step 2. Miss.

Distorted Silencemember
217 posts

Posted:
My first love ended bad as the majority do... And yes it still hurts but you DO get over it. And yes as Ivan Newton said you do learn from those experiences...

Or else id be a wreck now

You've got to move fast to beat the Devil - Your arm's too short to box with God.

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Not gonna talk about my private life here , but I can say that my first TV loev was ... leonard Nimoy in Star Trek (loved the cool attitude and the ears )

*sigh*

still have a soft spot for him when I watch the old episodes

shine on
cassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Mine lasted almost 4 years! Was fab guy but changed horribly and became nasty suspicious person. But 2 and a half years of relationship was fab and have lots of happy memories of our time together

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Mine was in college. Lasted six months. But wow...at the beginning, I was walking about two inches off the ground!

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

Kurobeimember
786 posts

Posted:
Oh Cass!!!

Mine was a girl called Laura-Jayne McLaughlin and I was 18!!!

She was a feistly, opinionated redhead with a firey attitude, killer looks and a figure to match (well, I thought but I'd had 10 pints!!!lol), I wanted her the first moment I laid eyes on her but ironicly I'd gone to meet one of her friends with about 15 of mine, within 5 minutes of entering the pub, I'd lost my mates, her mates and my mind!!!

What followed was the most intense, passionate and memorable experience of my life so far without a shadow of a doubt.

Nearly 4 years later I still think of her and smile, she was the one that filled my cloud with so much silver lining it popped!!!
You DO get over things like that, I was a morbid bastard for about 6 or 7 months but I got over the vast twin peaks that were her and now I feel so much better for it!!

I am proud she was my girlfriend because we changed each others lives so much and I wish her all the best wherever she may be, she'll always be in my heart.

[ 08 October 2002, 02:24: Message edited by: Kurobei ]

whats up with all the limitations?

536 posts

Posted:
sweet....
one of my first t.v. loves waz, Wednesday Addams
from the addams family.....she waz really hot for some reason....

DioHoP Mechanical Engineer
729 posts

Posted:
quote:
Wednesday Addams
from the addams family.....
Is this the original, or the movie Wednesday? Because I'd go for Christina Ricci in a heartbeat as well

Real Life first love ended in heartbreak as they almost all do, 3 years that amounted to nothing when I got cheated on, went through a very nasty time getting my life back on track while trying to avoid finding all the little things she'd inserted into my life (cleanup's a killer) that would still remind me of her. Scarred me, most definitely.... how very appropriate that it was discovery of Poi that gave me a new passion to spice my life back up with! Now I'm confident, happy, and even though I may not always think so, when I have some fire around me, I am the sexiest thang within a 5 mile radius!

What hits the fan is not evenly distributed.

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Brody:
...went through a very nasty time getting my life back on track while trying to avoid finding all the little things she'd inserted into my life (cleanup's a killer) that would still remind me of her....
stigma is a very powerful, negative force. It sucks how it has the power to paint everything black. Then one day you realise that all of it's power comes from you. When you recognise this and deny it the time of day, it fades to a sad memory, nothing more. i'm happy with happiness taking it's place!

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Crashleymember
37 posts

Posted:
My first love...hmm...well, my first real HUGE crush was in 4th grade...Christopher Mustain, I still think about him and wonder what he's doing, you always remember that first HUGE crush...

Anyway..to the topic at hand....My first love, I'm still with him...we have a wonderful baby daughter and have been together almost a year...sometimes the first love is your only love...I just got lucky

Hearing Nuns confessions is like being stoned to death with popcorn~Crashley the Squeaky Toy~

Kittytheravequeenmember
285 posts

Posted:
ahhhhhhhhh my first love, good ol'ben who sat next to me in english when i was 14 twas back in the good old days of sunshine and flowers nad bunnies ok ill stop talking rubbish now my dears!! but dont you think that when you look back everything has got so much more complicated since your first love? even for me and mine was only 2 or 3 years ago

i'll draw you a picture ill draw it with a twist ill draw it with a razorblade ill draw it on my wrist and if i do it right a red fountain will appear washing away my sorrow washing away my fear

536 posts

Posted:
nice quote "kittytheravequeen"
very morbid!!!
anywhoo....i think losing a love is bettah than having one.....
like that old quote.....
"it's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all"
I think i might have mixed it up but anywhoo.....

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
Hmm first love. Every time I've fallen in love, the feeling has been so different each time that it cant really be compared to any of the others. But I would say the first time I was properley in love (does that make sense) or should I say in love with the person, and not just being in love with them was my ex partner Becky. We were living together for a few years and split up about a year ago. I stil blame myself for it going so bad (I wasn't horrible or nasty, just foxtrot uniformed in a big way). But I'm a different person now, and If I was still with her, I wouldn't be the same person that I am now, and I wouldn't have half the freinds or be doing what I am now. But the interesting thing is would I trade everything to turn the clocks back about 14 months? I really dont think I would. Sure I get lonely sometimes, and I get miserable too, but I have some of the greatest friends I've ever had, and after spending so long as a part of a partnership, its been intresting getting to know myself again.

Goddess_Of_Pyremember
107 posts

Posted:
My first love wasn't my first boy friend. My first boyfriend was a Dj who was my senior named Rob. Hes was a punk rocker with a soft side...he left me to only find himself trapped and married. My first love however was well into my late 20's and that one I have not yet recovered from...Although, that experience opened me up to fall in love once again. I've have many companions in life but only in love twice..I am not sure yet if that is a good thing.

And all my days are trances And all my nightly dreamsAre where thy gray eye glances And where thy footstep gleams-In what ethereal dances By what eternal streams. Edgar Allan PoeThe prophet is a fool and the religious man is fucking mad, and for the multitude of your sense and your inequity, and the great hatred......NANCY BOY