Forums > Social Chat > CHANGE "how you felt to be a newbie" heh

Login/Join to Participate

NeoNshoWerSmember
34 posts

Posted:
Well i knew to this, i just wanted to say hello.. and im melissA. Just moved to Florida. I am just now getting into the poi. Beautiful.

[ 25 September 2002, 23:57: Message edited by: NeoNshoWerS ]

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
Go into intros and post it there.
I'll be along with some cookies shortly -
Although if you're writing one, can you build it properly. - peeps are getting slack.

Cheers me dear

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
I am not mean and evil like SmallBoy here, I will atleast say hello before sending you off into the hallowed intro files

Hello, now go to the intro section

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
I'll add lots of

Tell you what, lets turn this into a "how you felt to be a newbie" thread.

I must admit, it took me ages to settle, and so long to make a post. But I met some lovely people ( C@ntus, Cass, Ros ) who looked out for me & made me feel so welcome.

What makes you feel welcome here? And how long did it take for you to post the first time?

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

NeoNshoWerSmember
34 posts

Posted:
well.. to be a newbie.. hah.. actually this is was my first day here..i posted the first day.. i was kinda ... *trembles* afraid.. na.. not really.. everyone has been so nice.. there little cookies.. hehe.. and.. *runs around in circles.. * what about everyone else.. how did it feel to be new..

DioHoP Mechanical Engineer
729 posts

Posted:
How it felt to be a newbie? I wouldn't say intimidating, because the welcome ( ) has always been warm and friendly. I guess i'm still kinda in pseudo-newbie mode because I haven't gotten to know too many ppl personally yet but I see a lot of great personalities meshing and clashing here every day!

Oh, and this is the first time in my life I've ever had such a great urge to go to Europe... anyone willing to put me up if I make that leap?

What hits the fan is not evenly distributed.

NeoNshoWerSmember
34 posts

Posted:
i dont live over there.. but.. if your in fl.. i will put you up.. more then welcome.. thats for everyone.... not really scared.. haha.. just.. hmm im knew at all this.. i cant wait to start learning..

dromepixieveteran
1,463 posts

Posted:
I'll put you up!

Took me about 2-3 days to post but I had already met a couple of people on the site in person so it wasnt to hard.

Much love, drome

JUGGLEwithyourmind!

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
Kewl, don't know why I haven't seen this as a thread b4

Hmmmm - I have CHANGED big style since I was a wee newbie nipper.

I thought this was all just a laugh and that I'd never meet anyone.....I have been described as having been a dick (and with this person I do whole heartedly agree)

I was arrogant, self absorbed and basically condescending as hell, but I was having fun.

Now I realise there's a face behind every nick, and that everyone of those people are warm hearted, easy going welcoming, fluffy happy people I felt an overwhelming urge to fit in and become part of the way of life I now lead.

I have found my home......regardless of the fact it is Malcoms - lol.

How did I feel to be a newbie??? - Great, but looking back I'd rather forget......
Deep down I'm still the same, but I'm getting there......

Keep Smiling & Stay Green - x

And big-ass HU GZ

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

NeoNshoWerSmember
34 posts

Posted:
aww everyone open up to me..

mother melissA... tell me all about everything...

i wanT to KNOW

Paddyback from the dead...sort of
884 posts

Posted:
my first day on the board, I called everyone on here "tight", forgetting that it could be intepreted as "you're all arseholes" as well as mean "you're all a close group of friends".

smooooooth intro Paddy. oh yeah. smoooooooth.