Forums > Social Chat > The Official Female HoP Auction!

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Kurobeimember
786 posts

Posted:
As an active equal rights campaigner, I felt it was necessary to open a female auctioning establishment. Now members of both sexes can enjoy the freedom of an auction at ease.
If you are interested in this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, please leave your details at the front desk or PM them to the Master of Ceremonies - Kurobei.

[ 24 September 2002, 23:15: Message edited by: Kurobei ]

whats up with all the limitations?

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
Next to nothing with that bid, read what people have offered already Little one - lol

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
Ahh but it means that we'll have Chris and johnathan to play with

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SO FLASH IS BACK NOW......SHE IS MINE!!!!!!! I WILL TRADE NOTHING FOR HER...she's been my sweetheart since I first came on...pele...didnt hear the story but I hope you're ok.**HUGZ** My pic is on the male auction now...page 6...lets have a looksee shall we..hehe.AS FOR YOU FLASH...come back to my side angel...I have missed YOU dearly.**WAITS FOR REPLY**

-Eric

Its about talent, not make up or costumes.

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
okay
i bid as my payment for ALL women yes
ALL of them

a video of nothing except MY BUTT COVERED IN HONEY
as i do my whole fire routine. just the butt. that's right the butt.

you may all just come to my lovely domicile as soon as you make the money to get here plus some money to lavish me with sexy clothes and chocolate fondue and fresh sushi and exotic wildlife adventures. i am a broke fire dancer after all.

-Such a price the gods exact for song: to become what we sing
-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.
-When the center of the storm does not move, you are in its path.

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
hehehe, I am in the lead for the luvverly flashfire (my bedroom is a mess, so I need some to clean it) and for Cass I bid:

100 pints of real Canadian Maple syrup
300 kisses
600 hugz
some pancakes
and what ever her little heart desires (except frog legs)

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

AlienfoxSILVER Member
130 posts

Posted:
Just when you think things can’t get any weirder…arashi steps up and proves you wrong!

Okay,

For a quiet chat with Hell’s Bells – without someone else reading it I bid one hug with optional snog.

For Dinner with the DFQ I’ll bid one dark secret, one mystery, and I think I could stretch to my copy of ‘A Field Guide to Demons, Fairies, Fallen Angels, and Other Subversive Spirits’, and your buying dinner!

Mr Knoxville – Sold - I’ll meet the asking price of 15 camels for Bam’s. I’ll bring payment tomorrow night – you about? If not get someone to txt me tonight, or I’m not going to get a chance to see ya before I go.

- Alienfox -

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Did I mention I can write the Hebrew, Japanese, and English alphabets with my tongue?

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

SteelWngsBRONZE Member
169 posts

Posted:
Well I don't know if we get to rebid or not so how about this.
My other question is do the auctioneers get the stuff that is bidded of the cute women on HoP?

If so...
For Pele:

One 35 year old bottle of cognac.( Pierre Ferrand)
A 4' long single tail whip, we know why you would like that don't we.
And one hand made clay goddess figurine.
And and 100 hand dipped candles.

For the auctioneer
One Case of Unibroue Maudite 750ml.

Blessings to all,
Peter
When you find yourself in the company of a halfling and an ill-tempered Dragon, remember, you do not have to outrun the Dragon ...you just have to outrun the halfling.

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
Yay, me owns Rozi

Now where are the other three that I need? Flynt Cass and Dibs (if she wishes to be up for auction, if not I'll just steal her )

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
*looks demurely at Myst*

my, it has been a long time! We used to flirt outrageously on this site!! lol... *sighs in content contemplation* Those were the days

I really don't know what to say - I guess it's up to the auctioneer.... Although, judging from the popularity of the other girls, methinks the competition for flash will not be all that tough.... *pouts* Goddammit - my ego is ruffled; will someone stroke it for me?

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

2,905 posts

Posted:
*Gives Flashe's ego a quick pet*

30 bottles of vodka 2 cases of RedBull
1 chance to meet the infamus Raymund Phule if Rozi lets me out of the house while I am down in Sydney!

Jade Lynxmember
239 posts

Posted:
So who do i see to get auctioned off here, and how much of the winning bid do i get to keep?

I'm medium height and exceedingly curvy, with lush cheekbones and dainty wrists.
I have not much of a gag reflex and i give good massages.
I laugh a lot and i can make delicious vichysoisse.
I'm older than most people here, which means i have more experience than most people here.
I'm a happy smartass and your mother will like me.
Oh, and i actually come with references...

We got the MikeZ in the house, woot!Glue the ham, hat baby!

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
Raymond....seeing that you are from SD...you best get your hands off flash's anything...flash hunny..whats wrong..I have returned to claim you, you my bride. All these girls are nothing to me, you are the one, let me stroke your anything and I will be yours forever...hehe

-Eric

2,905 posts

Posted:
Myst, I have decent size arsinal to protect all that I own. Try anything funny and Ocean side will cease to exist (except for any houses on the beach, dun need to piss pozee off hehe)

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
LOL...Raymond, I gots Oside locked down, bite your tounge or SD might be missing a little fuel, if you know what I mean. **harsh words but needed to be said** LOL We'll do this man style..I'll light up and make you feel like a little girl, hows that, Ill flow all over you son, "you best be watchin yo step homie"lol

Raphael96SILVER Member
old hand
899 posts

Posted:
I don't know how you people keep track of the bids!

Raph

2,905 posts

Posted:
Myst, dont try starting a war or words or fire with me! Dont forget I am trained by the man himself!! Pozee!!

adren@linemember
249 posts

Posted:
ive completely lost track of all the bids, but im sick of standing here waiting, i need someone to whisk me away, QUICK! im torn between mikeginny and united chains. its all so tempting! but if someone adds in more chocolate somewhere, perhaps something new and exciting....

*gives cheeky smile and retreates to display unit once more*

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
LOL...you poor soul....you best be askin pozee who the hell I am...POZEE...school this little girl for me... Pozee and I learned a lot off eachother, I used to go spin at his house almost nightly back in the day...lets see what you got "STUD". I cant believe you dropped pozee's name like that, lol, trained...lol I cant take this anymore...

2,905 posts

Posted:
Myst, I already own Rozi. Flynt is just a matter of signing the papers. You've lost face it. It's not who you know, it's who you own!!

Bong!!

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
*Step's between the two dueling peacocks, busts some right wicked moves and winks at flash. Offers his hand out to her, and promises a lifetime of paradise....*

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
yo, half you peeps ganging up in group buyer bids, or getting sold & kidnapped & rescued by lotsa lovers, dang!

Flynt, i don't care if ya lookin for a whole poi chain of one dude after another or lots balled up with you in one tangle or what, you say you're still figurin that out,

I'M RAISIN the ANTE & gonna bid for you WITH another chick side by side o me, right NOW:

I BID FOR FLYNT & JADE LYNX TOGETHER but ONLY TOGETHER & to be. . .consumed AT THE SAME TIME, or DEAL'S OFF, PACKAGE DEAL BID:

27 SIMULTANEOUS MUTUAL INTERCONNECTED BODY-MIND-SOUL&FIRE BLOWING ORGASMS BEYOND ANYTHING YOU HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED IN YOUR LAST 931 LIVES and you can ask me for more afterwards.

oh, and total f*ckn devotion, true love without going psycho on you when you can't resist some other dude, & all the jewels & estate keys i can lay my hands on continent to continent

IN ADDITION to what i've already bid for Flynt alone.

~ the stud at the Mic possessed by your Fire

[ 29 September 2002, 13:13: Message edited by: FireMike ]

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
PSST!

[from the Official HoP Marriage Proposals thread:

Nyx, Member # 2325, who was flirting her happy lil trippy hippy hidey seeky OM-bing bang heart out there, until she suddenly posted 24 September 2002 13:09
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marriage? This thread is about marriage?! *runs screaming from the room*
Heck girls, you all can have [pozee, co-mastermind with Flynt of the Official Home of Poi Male Auction thread] for that marriage stuff, i just want to borrow him once in a while!
One big happy polyamorous family!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ 29 September 2002, 13:25: Message edited by: FireMike ]

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
ray,
sorry man the roots are comin through. me and myst go way back. and together we are pretty untouchable. very untouchable. you think i am good. you should see us together. we push each other man and it is crazy insane shit then. but hey we can all play nice cant we...

anyone got a light?

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
Told ya ray...Pozee and I are basically KIN...**hugs pozee** man its been forever... Learned some new stuff, improved some old. I really need to make that "HONK IF YOU KNOW POZEE" sticker, Im not kidding. I IMed this guy from I love raving..and we got to talking about poi, and he sent me pictures he took of "some guy" at EDC 02' and I since he was saying this guy was amazing..I knew it was you before the pics got to me...then guess what....when I got the pics, there you were smiling right on my screen..LOL I really should have said F it and just started going with you back then... Well heres to the future...

-Eric

**shakes hands with RAY** we'll have a burn...been a while since I lit up

2,905 posts

Posted:
Well you'll have to wait about 6 months till I get back.

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
Damn man..four minutes till I got a reply...Im feeling a bit stalked right now...someone throw me my fire poi...I gotsa stalker to flame.

2,905 posts

Posted:
Ehh just timing thats all, dun forget I am in Japan right now and a bit far away to do any stalking!

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
lol... you guys are funny! Yes, poz is quite the HOP celebrity I remember when he was kneee high to a grasshopper!

Good to see you again Myst. Ray - email me when you're in sydney and we'll take you to the dark side.

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
smile!!

haha, that is too funny myst. yeah you should deifnately start going to parties with me so we can do som promoting. its getting fun man let me tell you what. flash, i am still knee high to a grasshopper, and i want to go to the darkside...

please...

anyone got a light?

Page: ......