Forums > Social Chat > Why are boyfriends complete muppets?

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
pinkbootSILVER Member
Beautiful Intelligent Thoughtful Cute Happy!
269 posts

Posted:
Well i've been going out with my bloke now for a while, so finding out that he is cheating on me with this ugly bint was not the party in the park you would of expected!

I like a fool lent him my phone so he could apparently call his sister (Duh! Dee u dumbass!) well it turns out that is was not his sister and that it was a girl called Sarah!

well over the past few days i got txt's like i love u xxxxxxx and I am laying here thinking about you i wish you were lying here next to me I love u so much xxxxxx etc etc etc! (urgh feeling sick pass the bucket please!)

now surely if u don't wanna have ur girlfriend find out that u are cheating on her why the hell do u borrow her phone unless you are some sort of dumbass that wants to be a chicken and tell her the cowards way!

Well my issue is now that what would be the MOST appropriate way to dismiss his sorry ass?

Any ideas?

The more evil the better! devil

I was gonna conquer the world but got distracted by something shiny!

NucleopoiBRONZE Member
chemical attraction
1,097 posts

Posted:
dont do anything nasts.stay calm ant tell him all you know about it and get rid of him.he isnt good enough.i had a guy who dumped me by txt about 2 years ago and is now begging me to get back with him cos he now loves me.yeah right.

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
Hahaha! Boys just ARE that way (some of them I mean! Some girls too I suppose...). One of my exes first thought it might be a good idea to lie to me about the fact that he had a wife (who wasn't living with him anymore so it took me a while to find out), and then made things messy for EVERYONE involved. I offered him to get things settled with her if he really wanted to be with me, and he couldn't face her about it, so I decided, for her and my sake, to leave him alone and tell him to leave me alone, too... since then (3 years ago!) he's been crawling back a couple of times telling me how much he loves me and that he never wanted to hurt me, and as far as I know he's still married to her! Don't know what some of them are thinking!!

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

strooSILVER Member
trusty sidekick to superman
799 posts

Posted:
why are there so many evil people in the world! why doesnt everyone just be nice!

Livin' on dreams and custard creams

Gnarly CraniumSILVER Member
186 posts

Posted:
What these people just don't seem to understand is that even basic friendship, much less love, absolutely HAS to come with respect.

You don't go through a relationship wondering what you can get away with. You just don't. It's not a greedy, grubbing have-your-cake-and-sneak-some-pudding-on-the-side-when-nobody's-looking-too arrangement. That kind of attitude about anything more significant than.. well, actual cake, will undermine everything very, very fast. If you truly care for somebody, you're thinking about how your actions will affect them, even if it's stuff they may never ever hear about. Trust is a great gift. What you don't know CAN hurt you. Out of sight is not necessarily out of mind... people can feel it when you're not honest with them, even if they don't know what's wrong, and it makes everything harder for the liar as well. Common sense. Conscience. Decency.

Anyway... don't mind me, I'm just a weeeeeeeeee bit bitter.

Good luck, pinkboot.

"Ours is not to question The Head; it is enough to revel in the ubiquitous inanity of The Head, the unwanted proximity of The Head, the unrelenting HellPresence of The Head, indeed the very UNYIELDING IRRELEVANCE of The Head!" --Revelation X

meghannenthusiast
302 posts

Posted:
guys really can be evil cant they, ill tell you what, i've had 4 bfs, (yea thats all ,,, i no sad! but i dont care) and only 2 of them were normal! the others were terrible, one 2 timed me (well actualy 3 timed me... with my best mates) and dumped me on valintines day, and the other dumped me via txt at 2am on boxingday a year or so ago!! smile

oh and gnarly... totaly agree with the above, but i do always try to forgive asap, i mean, im now still in contact with these guys and we do talk.

ive learned
life is tough... but im tougher

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Haven't read through this all but my idea was:

Txt msg to Sarah: Meet me at xyz at 8pm
Txt msg to crap bloke: Meet me at xyz at 8pm

Txt to true friends: Fancy going out tonight? Anywhere by xyz.

Txt msg to bloke at 8:05pm: I am currently doing something quiet hideous to your favourite stuff.

Wild ChildSILVER Member
Star Trekker
1,733 posts

Posted:
Like that one alot - exposes his betrayal and your knowledge of it with no tears or tantrums and not even a sniff of revenge cool

'The last rays of crimson on the spindle tree as the cerise fruit splits and reveals its orange seeds in a gloriously clashing colour scheme no-one would ever dare to wear'
Euonymous Europeus

_Clare_BRONZE Member
Still wiggling
5,967 posts

Posted:
"What these people just don't seem to understand is that even basic friendship, much less love, absolutely HAS to come with respect. "

Very true. Good post Gnarly hug

Getting to the other side smile

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Written by: PyroWill

set him on fire! does he know you know/?

my ex gf was evil, she pulled my ex best mate and offered him ahem services, but u wanna know the worst bit, it was on my 18th b day party!

She's not the sanest bunny at the picnic though to be fair now is she?

Meh

pinkbootSILVER Member
269 posts

Posted:
No i've already done some quite hideous stuff to all is belongings! that was port of call number 1!

But thanks for the idea Dom but i really can't be bothered with either of them if he thinks he can go around with god knows how many women then that is his sad existance i really want nothing to do with it!

I am much better than he deserves! i realise that now, it is actually the first time i've said that about someone! (i'm really self concious and have very little self esteem!)

I realise that he was a loser and there has to be someone better out there somewhere!

any offers let me know!!!!!!!!! LOL only joking!

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
Ummm... I have an ex in Northampton but I don't think you want him (he's the one I've been ranting about wink)

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

pinkbootSILVER Member
269 posts

Posted:
lol what is his name? u may as well name and shame at least i'll no not to go near him if i meat him!

pinkbootSILVER Member
269 posts

Posted:
Well i told him he was shite in bed all the usual stuff and he came back with yes he was screwing around with anything behind my back! like that was meant to hurt me after all this! lol he is having a laugh.

Word of warning this is his web page, girls beware pass on to all friends in the u.k. as he is willing to travel anywhere! oh and by the way his name is Daniel he hits people mainly on internet chatrooms and on internet dating agencys so be warned!:

https://jhonnybravo.uboot.com/

I think it be pretty fair to say that he is a lowlife, sponging tosser who is not willing to do anything more with his life than to screw his and everyone elses up!

(name edited by Pele)
EDITED_BY: Pele (1109993907)

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Written by: Dom

Haven't read through this all but my idea was:

Txt msg to Sarah: Meet me at xyz at 8pm
Txt msg to crap bloke: Meet me at xyz at 8pm

Txt to true friends: Fancy going out tonight? Anywhere by xyz.

Txt msg to bloke at 8:05pm: I am currently doing something quiet hideous to your favourite stuff.

I just like the fact that Dom uses the phrase "Txt msg". It makes him seem so young and hip. wink

And speaking of which, anyone who needs proof that all boyfriends are not scum need look no further than Lord Dom himself. A true gentleman among men. He makes us all look bad. And short. ubblol

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
Written by: pinkboot

lol what is his name? u may as well name and shame at least i'll no not to go near him if i meat him!

Urgh. No. I wouldn't want to shame him in public, cause I know that (though he's for some reason unable to act by it) he does/did love me, and I used to love him as well and don't want to do this! Not my style I suppose though I know he more than deserves it wink

(G.W. Dahlquist)

Gnarly CraniumSILVER Member
186 posts

Posted:
A little warning pinkboot... going to a forum with more or less anonymous complaints and getting advice is one thing. Spreading around someone's personal information (full name, website) to strangers is a bit something else. It's good you're trying to move on, but try to keep above outright mud slinging, for your own sake if nothing else.

"Ours is not to question The Head; it is enough to revel in the ubiquitous inanity of The Head, the unwanted proximity of The Head, the unrelenting HellPresence of The Head, indeed the very UNYIELDING IRRELEVANCE of The Head!" --Revelation X

Dressed in BlackBRONZE Member
A Fire Inside
191 posts

Posted:
i dont have any great advice really (although like everyone else here i seem to have been in this situation!) but i just wanted to say awwwww and give u a *hug* cos thats a real sh*tty thing to have happen to you!

::: I LiKe pLeAsUrE sPiKeD wItH pAiN - MuSiC iS mY aErOpLaNe :::

Konstilovable smart-ass
785 posts

Posted:
why are boyfriends such muppets?
you obviously are going for the wrong blokes!

"is optimism in austria just a lack of information?"
-Alfred Dorfer

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
i reckon revenge doesnt help at all.

i exacted vengance on a so called friend of mine once. and quite rightly too, or so it seemed at the time. Six years later it came back and bit me int he ass. My own brother hasnt spoken to me in a year....

i never want to hurt another person on purpose again. bad karma.

some people have a narrow field of vision and genuinly dont see the world as a place where other people have feelings.

we all hurt people. we dont all do it on purpose. so having a bit of compassion and forgiveness for the less than rational (or just the down right stupid) somtimes helps.

the very best thing you can do, as said above is be as happy as you can. there is no greater kick in the teeth to an ex you dont like than them seeing that you dont need them any more and are happy without them.

Love is the law.

Matty_BSILVER Member
veteran
1,314 posts

Posted:
I think that is true . . . effort is only wasted on being evil and in the long run it won't make you happy . . . effort is best spent on having fun . . .

The cliche I hate the most but it is always true 'It always works out in the end'

SupaflyBRONZE Member
TNT
173 posts

Posted:
Maybe this will give you some good ideas...

https://www.thepayback.com/revengestories.html

Fear the evil monkey!

pinkbootSILVER Member
269 posts

Posted:
Ta supafly

But i already got good revenge! i went out on a date last night and then sent a really pleasent email telling him all about it!

He was gutted i got over him so quick

hahahahaha

He then told me that everything he has said was a lie as he would never of cheated even if he wanted to!

how low can a man go seriously?

and he expects me to believe him?

Noir_deluxemember
58 posts

Posted:
Hey, I'm not a muppet, lol. I've been with my gf over a year now, and we are eventually going to get married. She doesn't like my poi, but hey, she has to live with that, hehe.

I love her though. It's not all boyfriends. Just every boyfriend except me. wink

Noir_DDELUX

babajagaBRONZE Member
old hand
863 posts

Posted:
does it really make you feel better pinkboot, meeting another one and tell your ex about it, you think your date would be fond of it..
we all make mistakes and hurt or get hurt..
forgiving is my way to finish things to bring them really to an end (just my view)
I'm sorry for all the things I did to somebody I was with and I forgive what people did to me.. (I get off topic..)

move on and take care

What is psychology?- Looking for a black cat in a dark room. What is psychoanalysis? Psychoanalysis is looking for a black cat in a dark room -- in which there is no cat -- but finding one anyway.

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:

But i already got good revenge! i went out on a date last night and then sent a really pleasent email telling him all about it!

He was gutted i got over him so quick

You quite obviously haven't got over him or you wouldn't have felt the need to email him anything. The fact that you emailed him gave him hope he could work his way back into your life.

Revenge isn't sweet and it doesn't help you grow as a person. If he really is as black as you paint him, why are you wasting any more of your time on him. Just turn to him and thank him for teaching you a life lesson and move on. And by the words 'move on' I mean have nothing more to do with him, go out and meet new people, and have fun.

I also agree that posting his personal details here is wrong. What if you did something to someone that upset them and they posted your life up on a forum that millions of people can see, gave details of how to contact you and harass you? You may not have intended to upset the person but you did....... how would you feel when your email box filled up with abusive mail or people traced you and started calling your home? Very very bad karma!

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
I also have to say, and I DO take this advice myself.

If you do find out you're going out with a crazy person, you can blame them and stomp your feet and jump up and down BUT... at some point... you do have to blame yourself a bit.

It's rare you get a total sociopath who really truely acts normally until a point and then completely changes. Usually there were plenty of indicators that you chose to ignore.

"Why is this guy such a psycho?" is just as important a question as "Why did I chose to be with this guy?"

If you can address the latter, you can prevent it from happening in the future. hug

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

pinkbootSILVER Member
269 posts

Posted:
So U would all agree that conning women even if it turned out to be family or friends is all good?

I don't i don't want people making the same mistake i did, that is why i did it, i ain't had anymore contact with him and i now don't aim to but i don't want anyother woman going through what i did!

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:

So U would all agree that conning women even if it turned out to be family or friends is all good?

Did I ever say that?? No! I don't think I did.

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
hey pinkboot he's not worth the paper he's written on.
Get the laptop and move on honey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

Page: