ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
Friday Twirling

Hop Contact People - Josh, Katinca, ben-ja-men

What - staff, contact staff, double staff, poi, clubs, juggling, diabilo, devil sticks, etc

Where - at the rotunda in elder park or under the king william street bridge next to jolleys boat house see mailing list for weekly details

When - every week

Fuel - a little is brought so please bring some along

Starts - 9.30 pm

Finishes - late

Mailing List Address

https://groups.yahoo.com/group/Arc_of_Flame/

EDITED_BY: ben-ja-men (1110908906)

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

shpinnernewbie
7 posts

Posted:
?? I went there the other week under the bridege and nobody was there. It looks like the councils has cleaned it all up.

Some days it's just not worth chewing through the straps...

KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
Nope we are still there. 9pm till 12ish - sometimes later.

We have wicked drummers, phat fire and a sweet welcoming vibe smile

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

MiGGOLD Member
Self-Flagellation Expert
3,414 posts

Posted:
And i miss all of it frown

"beg beg grovel beg grovel"
"master"
--FSA

"There was an arse there, i couldn't help myself"
--Rougie

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
the last few weeks have been massive, i got a big shock when i rocked up late teh other week and there would have been around 50 ppl i think, complete with fiddle player and all biggrin

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

Kyle McLeanBRONZE Member
Living it up
363 posts

Posted:
Adelaide smells funny. Can't say I've been there, but just going off the smell of the Adelaidians I've met. nana

Contact without dance is like sex without wiggling.
A) it does feel as good
B) it does not look as good on film

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
Kyle!!!!! Shame on you!!! wink

Now you definitely have to wear a dress to Bayfire to make up. WIth perfume!!!!

Or I reckon even better a kimono with little flowers and bells in the dreadies wow

Hey Ben, is that the 'under the bridge' where that beauooooootiful vid of Josh was made??

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

Kyle McLeanBRONZE Member
Living it up
363 posts

Posted:
No really, it smells like quite a funny place. Ha ha funny that isubblol...
I'm mostly going off of Josh & Katinca and they were a hoot ubblove
ummAs for the dress thing (you thread hijacker you) the pixies have already ordained that Arsn, Sir Sam and myself will run around with quite MASCULINE pants thank you very much. We're not allowed to wear shirts though. Gotta have somthing to pull in the crowds I suppose tongue

A) it does feel as good

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
tis that very bridge indeed it has a pretty tiled wall biggrin i likes it alot its been super nice with all the music and cosyness hehe ok crowdness the last month or so biggrin

kyle i do believe that the insulting of our fair hippies is a crime punishable with nutella smitting ..... the only possible way to save yourself from this rather gruesome death would be to visit the fair hippies in their home town during a full moon under the bridge and to present them with a rose flavoured chocolate mmmmmmmmmmmm rose

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
benjy... wow.... nutella, roses and chocolate all in the same post!! You are a lushie!!!!! I will accept the invitation to Under the Pearly Bridge on the wicked Kyle's behalf cos monkey boys can be very naughty when faced with temptations. As for crowd pulling... hmmm... macho trousers and bare chests...... I'm there!!! Sounds like I'm going to have to perfect cloning by next Full Moon!!

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
excellent we shall make a bed up for you and expect to see you next full moon biggrin (dont disappoint me now cos bed making is both trickey and time consuming)

Kyle McLeanBRONZE Member
Living it up
363 posts

Posted:
Hmmm might take me a couple of moons to make it there. But I will. And I would hope that turning up would NOT disqualify me from a good nutella smiting
biggrin

A) it does feel as good

PyrolificBRONZE Member
Returning to a unique state of Equilibrium
3,289 posts

Posted:
lol :imagines a nutella smited kyle:

hehe

--
Help! My personality got stuck in this signature machine and I cant get it out!

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Hey guys, does anyone come from up Gawler way, I could do with getting a lift down there or back? Most of my problem is getting home that late at night when no one's willing to pick me up *cough* parents.
Should be making my first appearence this week (fri 8th) cant wait! Make me feel welcome guys.

Matt.

ParafinfairySILVER Member
old hand
845 posts

Posted:
That was a really nice evening. Met some lovely people and really enjoyed the drumming ubblove . Looking forward to next week... smile

Slicing the Loaf as we speak.

I need it..... Trust me!

Adya MiriyanaGOLD Member
*slou?
6,554 posts

Posted:
ahh.. didn't get there due to enjoying the magic of Ben folds concert.. biggrin

Will be there this week smile

Have to meet you guys!

Lou

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
lexy counted 70 ppl at spinning last night biggrin there where more last week though eek

Adya MiriyanaGOLD Member
*slou?
6,554 posts

Posted:
wow, yeah i thought there were a few but not that many!

hehe.. *laughs at Lexy's sig* ubblol

you two have a great trip!

KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
Yep even though its winter we are still getting a lot of people. We had a wicked drum session last week. This week it will be a little quiet because of Common Ground, but next week will be a HOoT!!

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

Adya MiriyanaGOLD Member
*slou?
6,554 posts

Posted:
*bump*

so hey a year past, and another awesome Commonground just been! smile

and with a new year, fresh start and some lovely weather (apart from some much needed rain!) Adelaide spinning has moved to the island in the lake in the east parklands of the city. With a regular drumming circle happening and plenty of friendly faces, it's a wonderful gathering.

would love to see you there if you're passing through~!
weavesmiley

Hugging_LionMeep
166 posts

Posted:
Wow.. That was really weird. Reading posts about twirling back in 05. Man they were some great times. smile So many good memories. I love Twirling.

*searches for the nearest peorson to hug

All matter is energy condensed to a slow vibration. Life is but a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves.

pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
hug biggrin

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

Hugging_LionMeep
166 posts

Posted:
Yay for Pete!hug

All matter is energy condensed to a slow vibration. Life is but a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves.

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
Hey wonderful people of Adelaide,

some of you have already recieved PM's regarding this. But I am coing traveling in Aus starting next week. I am hoping to arrive in Adelaide on the 25th Nov and stay until around Christmas time (when I hope to go to the festival that Gabe is involved with), and I am after somewhere to stay whilst I am in Adelade. If anyone is ableto help or point me in the right direction, please PM me.

Thanks Dale hug

Owned by the lovely SNOOPoi
Owner of Clarence_Quack

MissEBRONZE Member
1 post

Posted:
*bumps* Are their still Adelaide peeps getting together? I came along to the rotunda a few times aaaaages ago but have since lost track. Where can i come to play?

pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
last time i heard they were under the bridge.. i *think* its the king william street bridge, where it goes over the river.. but i could be getting my streets names confused.

happy searching smile

hug

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

PyrolificBRONZE Member
Returning to a unique state of Equilibrium
3,289 posts

Posted:
nah your right Petey! smile

Under the Adelaide Bridge (head down King William st towards the torrens river and then just before you cross the torrens, take the stairs down underneath the bridge. Its all well lit and not dodgy as long as you are there when we all are smile so come down at about 9pm-11pm Friday night.

Josh

--
Help! My personality got stuck in this signature machine and I cant get it out!

时事通讯

注册以获取最新的销售,新版本以及更多...