Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > fireworksdance company workshops- term 1 2005

Login/Join to Participate

vyvyanjourneyman
92 posts

Posted:
Howdy folks,
Fireworks Dance crew are doin it again, offering workshops in fire, circus and dance for term 1. Mel Rogers, FWDCo principal performer and best bellydancer in Australia (i'll take anyone outside who says otherwise) will be teaching bellydance again, I'll bring out the circus and Chris (pyrobastard) and myself will spark up the pyros. Classes begin feb 7 in Fitzroy in our spunky bluestone studios circa 1835 with full lighting, audiovisual and aaaaaairconditioning, yay. We are also taking private one-on-one master classes in choreography and directing, for the hardcore amongst us, with a few international enrolments already comin in. FWDCo are also teaching at Circus Oz for term one in manipulation (circus). Get your asses down to the tassie circus festival, feb 25, 26 and 27 for the ultimate circus fix (www.circusfest.com) and FINALLY the national conference of the Australian Circus and Physical Theatre Association will be held in Geelong in April! whoohoo! More info check us on the web at www.fireworksdance.com.au
im hoping to come down to alexandra gardens (sorry pete i promised so many times!!!) to introduce a 14 year old poigirl legend to the wonder of fire, gosh she rocks, watchout for stacey from hoppers crossing, mwoahmwoahmwoaaaah!
cheers and sooty fingers
vyvyan

...Firebreathing? Magic is only part of it my friend, diet does the rest!