Page:
master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
so I just built me a new toy. a wonderful, beautiful new toy. its basically a fire mace with a ring attached to the end for twirling. REALLY big fireball

anyways I'm looking for a good name for it, so I'm putting it out for any suggestions you people might have.

so lets hear the names

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
all hail Na!
/falls at his feet, grovelling
now you are truly the master Na!!!!

the name i suggest is... Bruce!
e
'ello bruce!

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
call it *drum roll* *gid speaks in a big booming voice like in Monty Python search for the Holy Grail* Mr. Mace

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
Speaking of names any ideas for my poi. Just got the one set...

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
wow, sounds like I got a fire weapon bender doesn't. thats pretty amazing, since I thought he had em all.

will have pictures soon. its almost dark.

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
hooray for picatures

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
oh yeah, and I'm kinda looking for something that denotes pain, burns, bruises or something like that.

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
How about Mr. Pleasedonthitmeinthenuts

6,978 posts

Posted:
^^ rofl. thams some big nuts
Hey Master Na, um I have twirled a double ended flail n single ended flail (great speeeed and broke the other end!) which is the other name for the morning star. A single ended flail has a very uneven weighting for twirls, and the chained weight (i one i twirled was an unspiked welded globe - the chain caused the inertia to be a second late for fast twirls ) Double ended flails allow for the centre of mass to be smak in the middle of the handle, allowing for normal if akwardly swinging twirling to be had.
still, Llumas is the invoker of flaiming pillow-fear!
mace sounds nice cus it rhymes with lace! I would to purvey photo goodness!! good onyas!

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
well, this isn't too much like a flail. no chain to spaek of. just a big flame at the end of some metal tubing, with an eyebolt at the handle end, connected to a quick link and ring, so it has a very small amount of flex at the handle end.

6,978 posts

Posted:
ah i must be on coffee or something - i thought for some reason i was on a morning star thread, my bad!
/goes back into cage

BurningByronmember
340 posts

Posted:
Well it all depends on wether you plan to beat up bad guys, good guys or yourself with this flaming weapon of yours.

If you were beating bad dudes with it like polititions, evil aliens and smurfs then I would call it something like...

FREDRICK, beloved ruler of the universe and protector of all things cute and fluffy!!!!

Now if you were to use it to smite adorable little bunny rabbits, Batman, Gumby, hippies or my yoda bong then u should call it...

THE THIRD ANTI-CHRIST, ruthless dictator of the galaxy, destroyer of all things mary jane and Batman like!!!!

On the other hand if your burning tool of pain was only inflicting copious amounts of agony to your own body then I would refered to it as, YOU MOTHER F*CKIN SON OF A F*CKIN BITCH!!!!!!

Yep I named my fire staff 'Fabio, the most beautiful fire staff in the cosmos', (Thank you full frontal), but then I started to spin it and the name soon changed to 'hurty', then after one party, where 30 gate crashers rocked up and started to smash the place up, the staff became known and feared as 'Bob, the hurtiest stick eva known to drunken gatecrashers'.

love you all!!!!

HOW TO FLY 101:
step 1. Throw your self at the ground.
step 2. Miss.

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
"crusher"...

more formally, "scorching crusher."

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

DarkFairyQueenmember
557 posts

Posted:
Whats a 'fire mace'?

Az abouve, So below...

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
well, its steel tubing connected to a ball thats aboot the size of my head, covered in wicking. utterly massive sized flames.

Paddyback from the dead...sort of
884 posts

Posted:
how 'bout calling it "my third flaming ball" in reference to the fact that it will most likely immolate your two others?

[ 15 August 2002, 04:44: Message edited by: Paddy ]

lightbugmember
321 posts

Posted:
flying mace

drugs.. rock and roll. bad ass.. vegas hoes.. late night. booty calls.. shiny disco balls!!

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
I'm thinkin something like Macey Pain. still not to sure yet.

6,978 posts

Posted:
'the vasectomiser'

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
Macey Pain? dat's aMacingly grAceful

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

AjtagThe occasional one...
445 posts

Posted:
simpe yet effective?
arrrrggghhhhh

There are 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who dont.
Enjoy - A

Shinova:thefiredemonmember
149 posts

Posted:
SPEAR OF DEATH...... Or just "ugg....sparkly stick...ugg". sorry/hides under a rock

Jade Lynxmember
239 posts

Posted:
"...I call him Gerald...
he's getting rather old, but he's a good mouse."

"Call me Ishmael!"

"We'll just call you 'Bruce', to avoid confusion."

Actually, if i'm correctly visualising this intrument of conflagration, it IS a morningstar. A morningstar is a ball (spiked steel if a weapon, tightly wound wick if a firetoy), hanging from a chain, whose other end is attached to a handle. Handle and chain are usually about the sme length.

Is this in fact, what we are talking about it here?

'cuz if not, i say you call it "Larry"...

We got the MikeZ in the house, woot!Glue the ham, hat baby!

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
no chain to speak of. completely solid with the exception of a ring and quicklink at the opposite end from the wicking. basically a solid handle mace. when I get the pictures (probably a week or so) it'll be easy to see whats going on.

lightbugmember
321 posts

Posted:
insturment of doom!!!

drugs.. rock and roll. bad ass.. vegas hoes.. late night. booty calls.. shiny disco balls!!

Paddyback from the dead...sort of
884 posts

Posted:
I'm still pushing for "my third flaming ball".

lightbugmember
321 posts

Posted:
how bout flamin ghoneria stick

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
Moopurr

Natantamember
5 posts

Posted:
"call it *drum roll* *gid speaks in a big booming voice like in Monty Python search for the Holy Grail* Mr. Mace
"

I must say i'd rather go with "There are some who call me... Tim?"

That is, if the Monty Python theme be something you wish to follow.

Although I like the third flaming ball bit as well.

(My apologies, btw, for not necessarily knowing how quotes are done on this board.. i'm fairly new in these parts).

xi

xiI don't own shoes I can't run in.Thingy.

6,978 posts

Posted:
Ni!
there! you've gone and made me say it!
/hides

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
see, I dont want to do the third flaming ball (although I think its cool) because we have some different big flame toys at my fire group called teste 1 & teste 2, so I want to shy away from the whole testicle reference.

Page: