Login/Join to Participate

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
Performer: Kiyoshi Sugimoto

File size: 4.3Meg

Event: 2003 All Japan Championship MENS eek rhythmic Gymnastics

right click save as play using MS Windows Media Player 8.0 or above. (wmv format)

Its not me, and I'm not responsible for it, I found this in my travels.

And while I'm not a big fan of the men-in-lycra (despite what molly says)

nor the style

nor music

nor the hippy aeroplane impersonations

nor of his manipulation and spinning - ( he doesnt dig clean plans frown )

I AM really impressed with the gymanastics with a stick and under high throws...

and his man sized baton.

For some reason it keeps making me think of Bender,

and of MCP

And now I,m imagining those 2 in bed together, I think I should probably stop there..... redface ubbidea

Enjoy..

Drew

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
Dear Drew,

Forthwith, the idea of me in bed with bender, shall be known as 'The mental image'.

Whilst I have not seen this video, I strongly object to your imagining, encoraging of others to imagine, and posting of imagining, of the mental image. In particular I object to you giving me said mental image. I hope in future you can keep your imaginings to yourself, or at least have the decency to make up a bad flash animation to describe them, or describe them in the language of bellydance and poi in a forest somewhere.

Your sincerely,

Meghan Pike

cool

tongue

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

OrangeBoboSILVER Member
veteran
1,389 posts

Posted:
I wish I looked that good in lycra...

O_o'

~ Bobo

wie weit, wie weit noch?
fragst mich, wo wir gewesen sind...
du fehlst hier

GlåssDIAMOND Member
2,523 posts

Posted:
Dear Ms Pike,

Re: The Mental Image

I am of the assuming, that Mr Bender forms the "Image" part of this pairing, and you embody the remainder. I remind you that you owe me video review and a video, or at least some choice photos for my collection.
And I think you'd be wise not to mention in public the unmentionable again, or you who (know, yes you do) might be reading. and I'd have to nuke the thread.
Until I recieve my payment, (and definately not published on the board, or you'll get us all into trouble) I shall be imaging you as a see fit.

Think of the benefits you could have a double barrelled name like, a mighty viking
Meghan Pike-Bender of that popular beat combo, "The Mental Image"

Yours in lycra.
Glassy Glass Glass tongue

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
Dear Drew,

If, by referring to Bender as the 'Image' half ot the pairing, you are implying that I am not as incredibly good looking as Bender, then the next time you see me shall be in court.

I can assure you you'll get your payment, but in lieu of that for now, I urge you to check your private messages. You will receive the full force of my retribution in little over 2 weeks, when the new academic year starts.

Any further references to 'mighty', 'viking' and 'mental' or marraigae to bender shall be treated with utmost contempt.

Yours in wonderment that bender uses his screen name on a marriage certificate,

Meghan Pike

rolleyes

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

GlåssDIAMOND Member
2,523 posts

Posted:
Dear miss pike,
naah i didn't in any way mean to imply anything of the sort " ...not as incredibly good looking as Bender".

I was simply implying that you were "The mental"...... ubblol

/runs off to hide in my home and check his PM''s
tongue

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
damn glass, you have the *best* range of physical performance web video of anyone i know of! It is a lucky twirler that is influenced by someone as innovative and respected as yoo!

This is the most relevant of all gymnastics videos to staff twirlage IMHO. Great work in traking it down drew!!

might i say that all attempts at tiwrler eugenics is doomed, as everyone well knows, twirlers -through their beaut but painful art- damage their 'nads beyond all use.
in fact, once i have the corrective surgery, youse may refer to be as 'Veronica', as in 'Not Bruce'
peace

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
meg and bender sitting in a tree sp i n n i n g ........... mmmm so it doesnt have quite the same ring but hey

all this time i thought practise was the key but really its all about the lycra ......... the secret is out

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
That's probably why you suck wink :P I'll bring some with on Tuesday for you to squeeze your skinny ass into! Would you like the ladies or gents cut? biggrin

Let's relight this forum ubblove

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
oh yeah forgot to say thanks for the vid mognst all the p1ss taking

Maybe someone should give him another to play with....do they do double baton?

Let's relight this forum ubblove

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
I won't stand to be disparaged. tongue

< cool >

Antti_EverythingGOLD Member
addict
446 posts

Posted:
https://www.eliterg.com/menrg/video.html

from there you can find the same video and a few more. not with sticks though but really worth checking out.

Point your toes.

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
OMG!

What a great pose! I want to make up a routine based entirely on this pose:

Non-Https Image Link

POSE! biggrin

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Wheres this routine then Meg?
Can I help?

biggrin

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
It's all in the hands you see, and the lycra, any fool can get into this pose but for it to be perfect you have to have the hands and the lycra.

I think it shall be the grand finale, or more likely the opening salvo...