PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
Hey,
I will make a premature apology for my typing as some of you know it cang et a little illegible. so sorry!

Soon I will be leaving for university, have enjoyed my gap year, got really into poi, staff and lots of other toys n love playing with fire, and best of all meeting loads of you guys the majority of you are on here, from the guildford meets to just chatting so thanks!

So as I said I'm off to university in september, leaving on the 18th, going to Lincoln University but teh actual campus is based in Hull, eeek! voted britains number one worst town which isnt exactly encouraging! i've been there a few times and to be honest i love it and dont know what the fuss was about, the actual city (yeh its not a town) is great and seems much more fun than guildford staines n woking which are the majority of places i go so thats a good thing smile btu still slightly dubious, having only recently met all these great spinners around my area i now leave you all to go to this new place which im worried there will be no one frown
have tried searching on here but cant find anyone, maybei 'll turn guys up there to poi aswell! and at least i still got the net so can still log in n chat. jsut parts of me don't wanna go ya know, yet i really can't wait to get away from the family ubblol

anyway sorry for rambling! just wanted to talk about it thanks for reading if your still here! bye bye hope to see some of you guys at reading!

Will

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
Good luck going back to uni hug
at least you only have to study in number 1. I live in number 9 and number 3!

Hanzveteran
1,328 posts

Posted:
ooh... have fun at Uni... and remember you will most likely need time to relax and all that... and your fire toys will be calling.
But have fun at Uni (is that possible) and check in when you have a free minute, tell us you still exist.
But yeah, good luck.

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
i've learnt more poi at uni than anywhere else cos it's what i do when i'm supposed to be studying! you should hook up with other poi-ers + jugglers in hull, there's definately a few up there.... biggrin

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
do you know any?? DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY SPINNERS IN HULL!! if so let me know, i can't wait to have my poi n staff in my room someone comes in and goes whats that?? he he, i'll convert them in no time *plots*

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
try searching the database under the community + the old message board cos i remember people from hull on here last year...

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
the old messgae board, tried searching in the meet others part of community but hull brings up no one

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
must be the middle of no where frown

Aleksjourneyman
64 posts

Posted:
I know some people in hull not many spinners!

Look at me twirl my pretty rainbow poi in my rainbowhat with my rainbow earings and my rainbow top etc.....

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
do theyspin ?

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Aw you're so cute. Ill see you soon though baby- dont u fret X