Page:
PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Sometimes i like to get deep and meaningful and shareing thoughts (it's how i am )

I was just wondering whats everybodys biggest fears

I'll start to make things easy

For me it's ending up like my Father (dead at 35 heart attack ,not knowing myself or sister )
and his lifestyle could of been a lot better
After all he did die a lonely sad person in a lot of bad situations

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

Bigfoot67GOLD Member
103 posts

Posted:
I love water, i have a certificate of lifeguard, but my greatest fear is drowning.

And the other greatest fear (another kind of fear i think) is not having realised my dreams before i die.
Kind of what Fefnir sais about getting sucked into the mindless current of society...

The Tea FairySILVER Member
old hand
853 posts

Posted:
ditto to the 'mindless current of society' thing... basically, scared of not reaching my potential in anything and dying before I have a chance to do the things I want in life (or, as the case may be, scared of never, ever having enough money, time and resources to do all the things I want to do!)

Idolized by Aurinoko

Take me disappearing through the smoke rings of my mind....

Bob Dylan

DeempjeSILVER Member
110 posts

Posted:
Being alone for the rest of my life, that's my biggest fear..

Well how about that...

Blasphemous GirlSILVER Member
83 posts

Posted:
Well there’s a bit of a list….
I’m terrified of spiders, I know its silly but I just cant help it.
Needles – they make me wana run away screaming.
Lifts - mainly in hospitals but sometimes just random ones. Actually pretty much all parts of hospitals scare me.
Being alone

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
Going blind.

Freaking terrifies me.

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
poi

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Mynci

poi

spank

I dont really have a 'biggest' fear.

I have lots of little ones that stay for about 5 minutes then go away again once I've reassured myself.

Most fears are irrational anyway, so I dont see why I should let my mind waste time worrying about things.

Chin up and get on with it.
EDITED_BY: Aimée (1187784697)

faith enfireBRONZE Member
wandering thru the woods of WI
3,556 posts

Posted:
earwigs
stairs
deep water/drowning
swimsuits
somethings on fire

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed

Fire_MooseSILVER Member
Elusive and Bearded
3,597 posts

Posted:
 Written by: bender

my greatest fear is not having a near life experience

couldnt say it better myself.

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Injections.
Being trapped in a box and having it fill with water.
Killing loved ones (being involved in a car crash or similar)
Being forced to watch a man eat his own head.

brittleGOLD Member
131 posts

Posted:
not finding someone special and not having kids

What to do in case of fire??? LET IT BURN!

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
babs taking over and tieing everone up and restricting music so far people have a distorted view....................oh wait.......thats happend already redface

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
 Written by: brittle

not finding someone special and not having kids

been there an done that, it's not all it's cracked up to be!!!

organic_poiSILVER Member
32 posts

Posted:
Plane crashes (with me in it)
Falling bridges (when I'm on it)
Becoming old, lame, unambitious, and repetitive.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Ravehead

Babs...

Non-Https Image Link

You are scared of Peggy Mitchell? umm

poigirl221BRONZE Member
21 posts

Posted:
my brother whenhes had eggs. WINDY!!!!! eek

Fireinamember
143 posts

Posted:
Heights, spiders, crabs and ducks are my main fears on a non-emo kid level. I've always hated even small heights ever since I was a kid...yet I go parasailing every single chance I get. Spiders and scorpions terrify me beyond belief to the point where I won't be in the room with one bigger than an inch. Crabs freak me out cause they're essentially aquatic spiders, and ducks scare me because my stepdad once threw a very ugly, live duck at me...I sh*t you not he threw a duck at me.
I can't even stand ducklings at disneyland...which is when my friends discovered I'm afraid of ducks. My friend Ty was chaising them around the lawn (he was 16 at the time) and I was backing away slowly.

"Watch those explosions in the sky and you'll go blind, but not this time. Will you live in hope or dark desire? What can I say? F*ck love give me fire." ~Cities Of Night by Blaqk Audio (Davey Havok)

Proudly MCRmy

LizzybethLizzy hearts sunshine hoop
272 posts

Posted:
mmmm i dont like spiders. but i am quite capable of overcoming my fear to deal with them or save myself *which one i do depends on the size of said spider*. but i wouldnt say i am really afraid of them.

i used to be afraid of being alone *in the wolrd in general*, but i grew up a bit and now thats not such a scary thought.

im not afriad for death or dieing cos i have seen enough of it by now, but i think i might be a little afriad for people being deeply upset - or rather not being able to make it all better for them. silly huh? smile

if i could be a busy busy bee...

hamamelisBRONZE Member
nut.
756 posts

Posted:
My biggest fear is definitely that I'm going mad.

Roughly half my family suffers from schizophrenia, and I'm classic age to develop it about now.. so every time I think or do something odd, this little bit of my brain starts wondering if this is the first step..

I also get the fear that some other consciousness is going to start doing things with my body- for example, I'm not scared of heights per se, but I am scared I'm suddenly going to jump off for no reason. Staying in a hostel on the 9th floor, I had a couple of nights I couldn't get to sleep 'cos I was convinced I was going to sleepwalk out the window (which I couldn't have fitted out of anyway) even though I barely move when I'm asleep, and I've never sleepwalked in my life..

I'm not scared of any animals but humans though.

THE MEEK WILL INHERIT THE EARTH!

If that's okay with you?

janatheGOLD Member
18 posts

Posted:
COWS... they are smarter than we think, and they know why they are behind those fences. It's only a matter of time before they unite. Seriously, I am VERY afraid of cows.
My husband always warns me he is going to put me on a bridge (they terrify me) with snakes on one side and cows on the other.

AurinkoBRONZE Member
hello!
1,034 posts

Posted:
dark deep water

a swapped test-playboy, set free by NOn, idolizing the tea fairy; Dragosani spiritual freedom agreement reached 18th Sept 2006

Fireinamember
143 posts

Posted:
 Written by: triskaidekia

My biggest fear is definitely that I'm going mad.

I hear you on that one. Everybody in my family has been diagnosed with clinical depression at some point, not to mention I had a completely mad great grandmother.

So needless to say I am well aware that genetically I am rather insanity-prone, not to mention I've walked the mental-road ever since I was a little kid. I was actually diagnosed as suicidal by the time I was ten years old and things have never really come back. That said, I'm obviously still alive dispite a few close calls.

My method is to accept the fact that I am not going to be completely sane anytime soon and so I just say, "I'm not psycho, I just enjoy psychotic things" and when things really DO get psycho, I just try to go to a very public place and do something I love. This means I go to a hell of a lot of concerts, lol. It numbs it all away for a few hours and gives me a chance to breathe.

When I am unable to get safety in a public place, I can get extremely scary, this hapens often enough and so it has molded my tasts in public places to be places where other people simmilar to my insane little self go. It means a lot less people stare at me and I don't have to hide myself.

If we're going for emotional fears, I'd say abandonment is my biggie, but concidering my childhood, that should come as no suprise. biggrin

"Watch those explosions in the sky and you'll go blind, but not this time. Will you live in hope or dark desire? What can I say? F*ck love give me fire." ~Cities Of Night by Blaqk Audio (Davey Havok)

Proudly MCRmy

wolfcub3223BRONZE Member
128 posts

Posted:
vacums. so load and scary, I HATE THEM....

Ich brauche Zeit
Kein Heroin kein Alkohol kein Nikotin
Brauch keine Hilfe
Kein Koffein
Doch Dynamit und Terpentin
Ich brauche Öl für Gasolin
Explosiv wie Kerosin
Mit viel Oktan und frei von Blei
Einen Kraftstoff wie Benzin

HikkaisPuppetmember
185 posts

Posted:
Really loud noises. Thunder is the worst. I got out of English class because I was so frantic biggrin
Also...I don't mind the dark, but I hate it when there's a strange noise in the dark *shudder* I remember when we first got a cat, I woke up in the middle of the night and she was scratching on the door and I got so freaked out.

Quote from Supernatural:
Sam: When I said there was something in my closet, Dad gave me a SHOTGUN! He's meant to tell me not to be afraid of the dark.
Dean: Don't be afraid of the dark?! Sam, of COURSE you should be afraid of the dark! You KNOW whats out there!

Mata Ashita!

Time...Line?? Time isn't made of lines! It's made of circles! That's why clocks are ROUND.

BrennPLATINUM Member
Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.
3,286 posts

Posted:
 Written by: HikkaisPuppet

Also...I don't mind the dark, but I hate it when there's a strange noise in the dark *shudder* I remember when we first got a cat, I woke up in the middle of the night and she was scratching on the door and I got so freaked out.

You should play the Silent Hill series on Playstation wink

ॐ

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

DarkSergeGOLD Member
35 posts

Posted:
Needles, but i like tattoos (got 4)
Heights, but i love to fly (im in a Naval Squadron)
but my Biggest fear...is that ill be alone for the rest of my life :/

The Tea FairySILVER Member
old hand
853 posts

Posted:
I've got another one, that's a bit wierd really as it's completely irrational and subconcious and I know it shouldn't be an issue because she loves me, but....

.... dissapointing/upsetting my mum (I mean really disappointing her, when it makes her cry and she looks sad). I've done it before in the past and her reaction is one of the most unpleasant things in the whole world. Nobody can make me feel anywhere near as bad as my mum can when she's upset! (still love her to bits though).

Idolized by Aurinoko

Take me disappearing through the smoke rings of my mind....

Bob Dylan

HikkaisPuppetmember
185 posts

Posted:
Oh god, I'm so with you there.
I hate it when I do something bad and Mum pulls the 'I'm dissapointed in you' talk, I'd rather her just to yell her head off at me. I hate seeing her upset...But I love her to bits too. ubblove

Mata Ashita!

Time...Line?? Time isn't made of lines! It's made of circles! That's why clocks are ROUND.

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Zombies excl

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

Page: