Forums > Social Chat > newtown fire tonight...

Login/Join to Participate

adrianmember
58 posts

Posted:
well im home now...it took long enough and im all blackened and i am rank with the oder of kero but i had a tops night, thanks for letting us know about it, i had a great night especally that i got 4 poi going at once sucsessfully without mishap, that was a great feat for me, ill try my best to catch up with all you guys next wednesday, till then, keep up the flame...()()(*.*)(____)*------------------ladies and gentelmen take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice...

ladies and gentelmen take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice...

*GiZmO*member
7 posts

Posted:
ahhhhh dammit, and I mssed it all. Sorry I couldn't make it but will definately get there ASAP as it sounds pretty cool smileSee ya's then...

Finnmember
341 posts

Posted:
Yep, last night was a blast.We must have had 12-15 people spinning and another 7 or 8 watching. We even had a drumming circle form spontaneously! Not sure where they cam from. smile[This message has been edited by Finn (edited 22 February 2001).]

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
ahhh!I cant wait to hook up with you lot - I reckon I'm going to learn alot! smile4 Poi huh? Are you talking about swinging them like double staves? or do you mean swinging them like you would with a normal pair? what tricks were you doing? I've always thought that double butterflies would be possible, and some staff moves...Josh

FrenzieBRONZE Member
515 posts

Posted:
I think they thought we were having a party or something and came along smileHad a rad night and so glad i got the backwards weave, giant leap ahead for me!!!

- Industrial design knows of no article more useful than the milk crate -

adrianmember
58 posts

Posted:
well josh 4 poi at once, 2 in each hand just useing em as usual, but kinda like double staff i guess, its reely hard to ajust to the extra weight of the extra poi but i was able to only pull off the weave, windmill and the horisontal mexcican wave,,,but im working on doing more with 4 poi at once...------------------ladies and gentelmen take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice...

ladies and gentelmen take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice...

adrianmember
58 posts

Posted:
one thing i forgot....its morning now and i have no kero burps YAY i breathed good, without anything to remind me of it in the morning WOOHOO!!!