Forums > Introductions > The ... well, me i guess...... has landed!!

Login/Join to Participate

menominaimember
3 posts

Posted:
so yeah.. hi. erm, guess this is where we introduce ourselves and all that - which i'm not so good at - had u guessed?! i'm also not so good with capitol letters and spelling, so bear with me! hehehe - ooooh, little graemlins that do things....... sunny yeah, i know, easily impressed and sad. oh well - you have to get your kicks while you can!

been spinning for about a year now, weavesmiley but have only just started to progress - i learnt two whole new moves in the last week! yay me! i've also managed to pick up staff, and am learning to unicycle! cool hmm, doubt i'll ever get the hang of juggling though... and its all down to this club i'm part of - juggsoc. if you get the chance you should form a club or something withthose near you - not only to practice and learn, but to insult each other and throw things at them smile hehe - s'all good. you also dont get stared at half as much if there's two of you - they look at the other guy as well tongue

tell you one thing though - the spinnings done some amazingly good work on my arms! i'm even looking vaugly toned!.. either that or me learning to drum, so hitting things at every avalible oppertunity. hehehe, i not violent though, just talented confused i guess... hmmm.... gonna have to ponder that i guess....

anywho, I'm a 'student' - which we all know is the posh way of saying i'm a bum. doin nout all day and feelin happy bout it till last minuite, then a slightly raised heart beat, then u decide you dont care anyway and all's good again biggrin

erm... so... yeah....... thats all good. and... so are..... bananas i guess. maybe with a little maple syrup on...... mmmmmm....... and spinkles...... ubbidea hmm.... gonna make me a sandwich i think! dont worry - it'll be good old bread and butter with nout on - we can only dream of real food lolsign tata! Nxx bye

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
Quote:

anywho, I'm a 'student' - which we all know is the posh way of saying i'm a bum. doin nout all day and feelin happy bout it till last minuite, then a slightly raised heart beat, then u decide you dont care anyway and all's good again biggrin
:

Yup yup yuppo's. But I'm only A level... I have some more evaluations to do than some big questions and I'm done!!!!

Welcome to HoP welcome
*Hands out jaffa cakes*

Monkeys monkeys and bananas

oliSILVER Member
not with cactus
2,052 posts

Posted:
hullo smile

wave

Me train running low on soul coal
They push+pull tactics are driving me loco
They shouldn't do that no no no

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave
hello you bout time you signd in
WELCOME TO HoP hug

before i met those lot i thought they'd be a bunch of dreadlocked hippies that smoked, set things on fire ,and drank a lot of tea but then when i met them....oh wait (PyroWill)

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
Hello wave

Do you like the colour pink? ubbangel

ubblove

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
'ello! wave welcome hug

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

menominaimember
3 posts

Posted:
cant say pink's my fave colour...... makes me look all blotchy, hehe,....... sure u look good in it though! but if u swing u ok by me! biggrin u like green?

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
Green is ok. I quite like it.. obviously not as much as pink ubblove

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
oh oh fave colors is it then smile

Hummmmmmmmm let me see

THIS ONE IS QUITE COOL ubblocobut i do like red T-shirts ubbloco
juggle juggle juggle juggle juggle juggle juggle juggle juggle OHH look its my troop of very talented synchronized jugglers

before i met those lot i thought they'd be a bunch of dreadlocked hippies that smoked, set things on fire ,and drank a lot of tea but then when i met them....oh wait (PyroWill)

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
juggle juggle juggle juggle juggle juggle juggle

agggh lost one
*blump*