Forums > Help! > Stretching exercises

Login/Join to Participate

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
My flexibilty (lack of ) is getting and really putting my abilties back . Can Anybody surgest good stretching exercises .

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
what movements do you want to enhance? eg btb, kicking, flipping, palming, throwing... y'know beerchug

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Well my behind the back is really suffering .

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

Kusanaginewbie
23 posts

Posted:
Hi guys!

I was poking around on the net trying to find something to help with flexibility in my shoulders and upper back (and hopefully help with my back problem) and lo and behold, I found this: https://www.flashmavi.com/stretching.shtml

I haven't tried them yet so I can't vouch for the effectiveness, but this seems the best site I found for stretching exercises tutorials so far. (Although if you have heard of others, please post them. I'm about as flexible as a steel bar :o( so I'm always interested to learn more on the topic.)

HTH. CHeers,

K.

Duct tape is like the Force: it has a light side, a dark side, and it hold the universe together.