Page:
PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
I met him last night it was a fluke but hes traveling around Oz and if anybody want s to meet up with him . Let him know

I've already organise something with Gnorc

told him to meet up with infusion at cairns

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
Calm down you exitible little pixie fellow! ubbloco wink hehehe Perhaps Ow would like to oganize his own Oz adventures ubbrollsmile

Was wonderful to meet you last night Ow... you have a lovely smooth twirling style too... Glad you made it along and that your time in oz linked up so nicely with the moon biggrin Hopefully the moon and stars and earth with sink up again some time for us to play again smile Happy travels

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

MrConfusedBRONZE Member
addict
529 posts

Posted:
Thanks for starting this thread, Puk beerchug. I was going to just wing it, and turn up to a few gatherings if I happened to be in the right place at the right time (much like last night biggrin), but this is a much better way of doing things. I'm making my way up to Cairns, across to Alice Springs and down to Melbourne / Tasmania over the next month or so, then across to the West coast for a month after that, so if anyone wants to meet up, or there are any gatherings going on about that sort of time, send me a PM. Would love to meet a few more HoPpers smile
It was so good to meet so many Brisbane twirlers last night! I wasn't expecting there to be such a big turn out, 'twas a wonderful firey night! ubblove Always good to put names to faces, an absolute pleasure to meet you both, and all the others that don't post or whose names I didn't get spank. Will hopefully see a few of you again tomorrow night!

hug
J

If you're not confused, you're not thinking about things hard enough.

LooperGOLD Member
grasshopper in training
124 posts

Posted:
wave
Hope you are enjoying Oz. Sounds like you are traveling in the only proper way (without a itinery beerchug wink)If you are anywhere near townsville then let me know. I will see if some of the People of the Night are up for a spin. biggrin

hug weavesmiley

Half the fun is in the journey! kiss

There is a world made of air, one of earth and one of water.
And there is one made of fire, and all of them fight for supremacy. They are fighting now, in my head.

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Anything to help a hopper Lovely spinning style beerchug

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
hi ow, i seem to say your name alot. even outside the toilet.
may your aussie travels be filled with fun and oxygen.
do you like psytrance? if so, you'll love twirlplaces here(!)

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
Quote:

Melbourne / Tasmania over the next month or so, then across to the West coast for a month after that

if your journey stops in adelaide twould be great to meet u

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

MrConfusedBRONZE Member
addict
529 posts

Posted:
Wow! So many people to meet, so little time! cool I should be heading all of your ways sometime soon, I'll let you all know a bit closer to the time. Looking forward to meeting you all (though slightly scared by your avatar, ben-ja-men eek).
Psytrance ubblove! Can't wait!
Looper - I'm heading off to Fraser Island for the next few days, I'll be in touch after that.

J

MrConfusedBRONZE Member
addict
529 posts

Posted:
*bump*
seemed in danger of getting buried. Can't have that biggrin!

J

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
if ur in adelaide around the end of fire ban season we are going to be putting on a big fire party but sssssssssssssh its a secret smile

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

mad monkeyBRONZE Member
25 posts

Posted:
whenever yer in melbourne, let me know! smile

MedusaSILVER Member
veteran
1,433 posts

Posted:
When you get over to Perth come down to South Beach for a Monday night twirl so we can all meet you. smile

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
Mr Ow may need a personal assitant to organarise his time over here!
we all wanna piece of yooo! hug

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
Same as what Ben said. If you are in/passing thro Adelaide, you are most welcome to hang out with the Adelaide fire crew. We spin on Firday nights and Monday nights. Sometimes we do a beach spin on Saturdays as well. If you need accomodation we should be able to find you someones couch to surf, including ours.

Cheers,

kate n' Josh

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

MrConfusedBRONZE Member
addict
529 posts

Posted:
Wow, just hope there's enough of me to go around! I've made my way as far as Cairns, should be here for a few days at least.

J

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Hopefully your going well ?. weavesmiley peace

MrConfusedBRONZE Member
addict
529 posts

Posted:
Going well indeed, and going a little faster than expected. I managed to find a lift out of Cairns a bit earlier than expected (just one more day would have been good, I had heard there are fire gatherings on the esplanade on friday nights, but left on friday morning ubbcrying), and have just rocked up in Alice Springs. With a bit of luck, I'll be down in Adelaide by Friday, Sunday at the latest; somewhere to crash would be most welcome beerchug. Looking forward to meeting you all!

J

MrConfusedBRONZE Member
addict
529 posts

Posted:
Currently enjoying the hospitality of Kate and Josh ( hug thanks!) in Adelaide, and will be along to the friday night meet, so long as it isn't rained off this time mad. I'll be moving on to Melbourne on sunday / monday (depending on bus times), so hopefully I'll see a few more of you next week wave!

J

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
wickedness i was very dissapointed with the rain on monday, cant wait to meet you smile

PyrolificBRONZE Member
Returning to a unique state of Equilibrium
3,289 posts

Posted:
What a lovely bloke Ow is, we miss him already. hug

He left ours for Melbourne in the wee hours of the morning after an all night psy twirling extravaganza to the tunes of Fractal Glider and Dark Nebula. Ow rocked the joint with his amazing style.

Take care mate, and may your journey take you where you need to go.

And to everyone else - catch him if you can!

Josh

--
Help! My personality got stuck in this signature machine and I cant get it out!

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
was cool to meet u mr Ow i love ur poiing style, i couldnt believe how fast n fluidly u twirled for for so long at the doof. hope u enjoy the rest of your pilgrimage

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
hey Ow, if your ever in the sydney area, let me know.

being precise, im about 100km north of sydney in newcastle, but i come down to the big smoke fairly regularly.

send me a PM/email.

cheers.

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

MrConfusedBRONZE Member
addict
529 posts

Posted:
hug Missing you guys to, though Flynt's keeping up the HoP hospitality well! Had such a good night on saturday, really didn't want to leave on sunday (and that's not just because of the prospect of a 10 hour bus journey eek). Hope we end up in Thailand around the same time, would love to see you both out there!
Thanks, was great to meet you too, Ben wave. Would have loved to have seen a bit more of your twirlage, what little I saw looked pretty slick! Good luck with finding a conference in France around the time of EJC!
Dentrassi - already passed through Sydney and the east coast, I'm afraid ubbcrying. I did try to make one of the gatherings while I was in sydney, but had some difficulty finding the place (very dodgy directions from everyone I asked). Next time!

J

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
So when do we see you in the West?????

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

MrConfusedBRONZE Member
addict
529 posts

Posted:
I shall be heading over to Perth on the 26th. I'll see you then! ubbrollsmile

J

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
I am not back till the 2nd April...dammit. look Fitria (Medusa) or Melza up. I am sure they will be your guides , and be beter than me even. If you are still in town around the second onwards I will catchup then..
take care

Is it the Truth?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

MrConfusedBRONZE Member
addict
529 posts

Posted:
I'm flying out of Perth on the 14th, so I'll be around for at least a couple of days when you're there. I'll let you know when I'm going to be around when I know myself cool
For the rest of the Perthites, I'll be flying in on friday. Anyone got a spare couch I could crash on? ubbrollsmile .
Should be seeing you at the monday night twirl wave

J

MeleSILVER Member
A perth girl gone walkabout...
396 posts

Posted:

Sorry, don't have a spare couch, but will see you at fire on monday anyway!

You'll love Perth!!! Yay! Meet ya then! biggrin biggrin biggrin

I smile because i have no idea whats going on!! biggrin

MrConfusedBRONZE Member
addict
529 posts

Posted:
Looking forward to it biggrin! See you then!

J

MrConfusedBRONZE Member
addict
529 posts

Posted:
Thanks to all of you I met along the way for making my time in australia so great and firey! Met so many of across the country and saw so much fantastic twirling it's impossible for me to thank you all individually, so consider this a massive group hug.
Special thanks to Josh and Kate, Flynt and Gnorc for putting me up (putting up with me?) while I was around. This little hug just isn't big enough!

J

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
It really great when these wonderful people come to stay but then they have to leave again....... ubbcrying

I can at least sit and watch James in the tunnel over and over again..... tongue wink

Is it the Truth?

Page: