phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
If you're bored and want to waste time, by all means click on the link.https://www.esu.lt/andrius/10/go.htmIf your too sophisticated then move right along smile------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
He won't let go of my mouse pointer thingie.....

Meh

arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
Silly Rabbit...

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Oh no wait, I've shaken him off now. That's a relief....

Meh

falloutboySILVER Member
remember
433 posts

Posted:
heh.. fun for hours... well.. about a minute anyway.

-As angels debate chance and fate-
i was riding through melbourne on a midget giraffe, things were peachy.

Bouncemember
37 posts

Posted:
where can i find more? call me easily amused, but i luv it!

The Welcome Mattmember
193 posts

Posted:
hehe.. that was cool... did you make that yourself? thats clever

I dreamt that I ate a 10 pound marshmellow and then when I woke up, my pillow was gone!

glowshowmember
406 posts

Posted:
Nice! I wish I could downlaod it as a constant on my computer, kind of like the help characters on all the Microsoft programs, or that damn cat that every other girl I know has on their desktop.

FREE TIBET!!! (with the purchase of a 44 oz. drink)What do you want to be when you grow up?I want to be a kid again!I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.~~~J~~~

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
What cat is this? I have Blade looking kinda grumpy on my desktop.....

Meh

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
I'd love to take the credit, but no i didn't make it. I found the link off another msgboard and decided to share this time wasting program with you guys smile------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

Pele'sWhippingBoymember
442 posts

Posted:
Here's something similar for your Windows desktop:NekoHere's the description:
quote:
Neko for Windows is a little white cat who runs around on the desktop and chases the mouse cursor. You can customise how Neko appears in many ways, and can even make him run on top of all other windows. Neko was ported by me from the original X-Windows source code that was written by Masayuki Koba.
I've been running a Neko (Japanese for cat) on my computer since 1996. I got it at college and thought it was funny. I have it at work. Sometimes I change the mouse cursors to mouse-looking ones and it's even more funny.------------------FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB."Those who can, do. Those who can't, critique"Pyromorph.com - Let the fire change you[This message has been edited by Pele'sWhippingBoy (edited 29 March 2002).]

FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB.

English? Who needs that? I'm never going to England. - Homer Jay Simpson

glowshowmember
406 posts

Posted:
That's the one.

FREE TIBET!!! (with the purchase of a 44 oz. drink)What do you want to be when you grow up?I want to be a kid again!I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.~~~J~~~

halfabikemember
55 posts

Posted:
that bastard rabbit's got a good grip

excuse me, santa, have you seen half a bike?

Twirl'N'BurnBooojakasha
121 posts

Posted:
Hey glowshow if you want in on your comp permanatly...Go into your tempoary internet files folder sort them by file type. Now look for the SWF files - these are the falsh ones.Now open each one (if you have more than one that is) and find the one with the cool bunny and drag it to whatever folder you want to keep it in!

Simply an excuse to play with fire.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
If you shake the mouse enough, halfabike, the bunny falls off.

Meh

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
HeheI can make him do flips in the air grin

pantsonfirethe man with the flaming pants
148 posts

Posted:
funniest rabbit i ever seen, bar the rabbit from the meaning of life

It's all good

arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
The meaning of life's rabbit is so cool... heehee, thanks for making me remember... I'll be laughing for about three hours now... heehee...

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

glowshowmember
406 posts

Posted:
Though shalt hold the holy hand grenade and remove the pin from the top. Then thou shalt count to three. Thou shalt not count to four, for that number shalt be too many, and thou shalt not count to two, for that is too little. Thou shalt count only to three... tongue------------------I feel more like I do now than I did when I got here.~~~Dance as if noone is watching!~~~PLUR(RE) ---J---

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Is that not The Holy Grail?

Meh