Forums > Social Chat > The Sentence Game.......

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
RovoGOLD Member
(the person actually known as Chris Bailey)
544 posts

Posted:
My first attempt to make a social post.....

This is a fun little game that is actually a take of a drinking game i used to play. During the game if anyone drew a Jack we would have to make a sentence.
The person who drew the card would say one word like :the: then the next person would say :the dog: then next:the dog just: and on and on and on till someone messed the sentence up. Then that person would have to drink.

I'll start out with a word and everyone add one word to the sentence per reply.
Now the trick is just before you post highlight the expanding sentence from the post before and Ctrl key + C (copy) the sentence and then Ctrl key + V (paste) the sentence into your post so in a little while we can have "The Official HoP Sentence" (If i am allowed to say that)

Have fun everyone This oughta get pretty funny biggrin peace

I'll start:

The...

Peace, Love, Circles

RovoGOLD Member
(the person actually known as Chris Bailey)
544 posts

Posted:
The chicken likes to eat chicken and pork while dancing naked on everyone's bums while pecking at the big chocolate covered peanut brownie which actually wasn't made for pecking but for cooking people's mangulated tid-bits into perfectly sliced slices which should be cut into cubes and dissolved in alcohol-free gelatin popsicles that wobble in-time to renditions of The Sound of Music"...

Peace, Love, Circles

Page: