Forums > Social Chat > Bet she didn't get anymore work!

Login/Join to Participate

ChloeBRONZE Member
54 posts

Posted:
Last night i was watching 'You've been framed' (yeh, i know, i was very bored, had essays to do, but at least it has now proved useful for something) which is a show where people who have videoed something silly, funny, a mistake etc, send the video in and it gets played on the show.It had this one clip that had me in stitches (altho i'm sure it wasn't very funny for those involved) and wishing i had been videoing it so i could send it in to Malcolm. (DID ANYONE VIDEO YOU'VE BEEN FRAMED LAST NIGHT?)It was like a circus or something, lots of people watching, and two fire club jugglers. They had got two members of the audience and made them lie on the floor head to head. The fire jugglers proceeded with thier trick which was to walk over the people on the floor, from thier feet to thier head, you know, so the person was in between the jugglers legs the whole time, and i'm thinking, yeh, this is all going well, lucky for the people lying on the floor. So the women juggler is now juggling over the head of the person, looks down at him for effect.... and drops the lit club right in his face. heheheheheheheh. Yeh, i doubt it was that funny for the women or the participant, and the juggler had my heartfelt sympathy and understanding! i spose even when you think you are a pro, you can make mistakes, lets hope it doesn't involve any thing quite as drastic as smacking a trusting participant of your show with a flaming implement! grinChloe[This message has been edited by Chloe (edited 07 February 2001).]

Chloe.
-I'm dancing through the fire just to catch a flame-
Paul Weller

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Sounds like one for the blooper video I mentioned we should make, "Great Screw-ups In Swinging".I bet her insurance company **really** loves her now too!You should find out where the circus is and try out for her job!!!! wink------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK