Phuhzzzie Wuhzzzie the Pumpkin Kingmember
141 posts

Posted:
I was spinning sombody elses staff the other day, because I don't have my own and Santa still hasn't got me one. Are you listening Santa? Yes you the fat bloke in the lobster suit! Was I a bad little boy this year or what? Spirit of Christmas! I'm looking forward to the visit from some ghosts in a few years time! Bah Humbug! Now where was I?

Oh yeah, new move. With your right hand spin the staf down and under your right elbow into a tuck, easy, then from this tuck roll the staff accross your chest and catch it with your left hand in the same tuck position that your right hand was in before you passed it accross, extend your arm and spin the staff out of this tucked position, you may want to move your head. Vola easy!

A wise man once said to me, Hey! You! Get out of my wardrobe! and in a way, I guess he was right.

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
humm i think I know what you mean but can I clarify?

the staff comes into elbow tuck from forward spinning. do you cange the plane of the staff to go across the chest horisontal or do you continue turning and bend backwards to let it roll over the chest vertically? both ways seem feasible though the second might be a little harder on the old lower back. I presume the staff comes out backwards?

N

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

Phuhzzzie Wuhzzzie the Pumpkin Kingmember
141 posts

Posted:
Hey bending over back, I can do that, why haven't I thought of that earlier?

A wise man once said to me, Hey! You! Get out of my wardrobe! and in a way, I guess he was right.