PsylentzSILVER Member
72 posts

Posted:
I LOVE CHRISTMAS! besides the wonderful birth of a savior, i GET PHOTONS! but anyway - here's a nice little toy for you out therei took a plexiglass staff seen here https://www.homeofpoi.com/video/josh.mov
and then i took two eye hooks and attached my photons to the eye hooks using the keyrings they came with and melted the eye hooks into either end of the plexiglass staff - it looks GREAT while being spun, and looks fast even when really moving slow, the best part is that you really can't see the person, just the lights

"The Q is talkin' to me!!!"

DIANNAmember
55 posts

Posted:
thats a great idea!

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
It's only a little staff isn't it? I imagined it would be bigger. You should get a video of your photons in action. Sounds like they might be quite cool...[This message has been edited by Cantus (edited 02 January 2002).]

Meh

PsylentzSILVER Member
72 posts

Posted:
well i did put them on my six footer two, eye hooks anyway - they should be fine------------------~ Tiger, Tiger, burning bright... ~

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I wasn't deriding the size. I just imagined it was bigger when you described it before. My glowstaffs aren't that much bigger than that one of yours.

Meh

PsylentzSILVER Member
72 posts

Posted:
yah - i modeled them after the glowstaff on the site - but the 6 footer is easier for me to use personally - both look great with the photons - had a little trouble keeping the eyehooks in the plexiglass though - opted for a leather loop bound to the end of the staff instead - this is after i ended up breaking the eyehook out while doing a toss lol------------------~ Tiger, Tiger, burning bright... ~

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I want to see them in action.....Please grin

Meh

PsylentzSILVER Member
72 posts

Posted:
LOL it's taken me a week to get a decent poi video (done to the aphex twin remix of prodigy's "come to daddy") the staff video may take a while - i might end up just doing it at school - which will be a couple of weeks------------------~ Tiger, Tiger, burning bright... ~